028

avani gregg x

it'd been half an hour since we had gotten up, and we were doing our makeup in the bathroom. i was putting on my mascara when a phone got a notification.

"was that your phone or mine?" i asked, turning to look at charli.

"i don't know, hold on i'll go check," she walked away from the mirror and towards her phone, "i think it was mine, i got an instagram notification."

"oh cool, what is it 'bout?" i asked, continuing to apply my mascara.

"it's from tiktokinsiders."

i turned around. tiktokinsiders tagging you in one of their posts is never a good thing. they're known for spreading rumours, photos, recording of well-known tiktokers, that other people send to them. for example, just after christmas, the drama with me, madi and charli, was posted on there, because somehow a voice recording of me admitting that charli and i kissed got leaked. 

it's pretty obvious madi sent it in, nobody else would have that recording. anyway, i wanted to know what had happened this time, "what did they post?"

charli sniffled, and turned to face me, "you bitch," she said in an angry tone, and then she walked out the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

"charli? what happened?" i called after her. i picked up my phone, opened up instagram and searched up the account.

oh shit.

e.h notes:

hahah i havent posted on here for a bit

cliffhanger!!!

love yall <3