003

charli damelio x

"cmon princess," chase said with a smirk, grabbing my hand tightly. 

chase was unpredictable. you never knew what he was about to do.

of course, around others he was well composed, and he always had a joke at the tip of his tongue. but around me.. that was a different story.

sometimes he'd be kind and gentle, other times  he'd act sharply, meanly. maybe he didn't always think his actions through. 

but i loved him.

i forgave him.

yeah.

i did.

i think so.

everyone turned to leave and we piled into two cars.

me, chase, avani and anthony sat in one car, while anthony drove. thomas, addison and dixie went in the other car, with thomas driving.

chase took shotgun, and me and avani sat in the backseats.

"what song should we play?" anthony asked, reaching for the radio's button. 

"my song, obviously," chase rolled his eyes and turned on his song. 21st century vampire.

"are you sure you're fine?" avani whispered to me, barely audible through chase's song raging in the background.

i replied with a nod and she placed her hand on mine. 

it felt magical. her hand was so warm and soft, and it surprised me she had done it.

it felt as if she was pulling me out of a dark ominous hole that was trying to suck me in.

it was truly an amazing feeling.

but i'm over-reacting. i have a boyfriend.

at the thought of chase i was thrown back into the black hole.

but i loved him.

or did i love her?

i shrugged the feeling off and smiled across at her. 

she smiled back- that beautiful, up-lifting smile- and rested her head on my shoulder.

"love you char," she whispered.

"love you too voni," 

e.h notes:

sorry i didnt post anything!

i'll try to post more often :)

love yall <3