013

charli damelio x

i felt dizzy, my mind was turning over and over and over again at what just happened.

it felt like a good dizzy.

i had just kissed avani.

i let the words sink in, making my head spin even more, which i didn't think was possible. the best part was, it was a real kiss, not some dare. she actually wanted to kiss me. it felt magical.

the best kiss ever.

i was pulled out of my thoughts as avani grabbed my hand, "we better get going back to madi," 

i nodded, still in a daze, and i followed avani out of the room.

as we were walking down the corridor i nudged avani, "are we going to tell anyone,"

she stopped, "tell anyone what,"

"you know," i looked across at the bedroom, "that,"

"oh, well we're both single so-,"

"can we please keep quiet for at least a bit. i don't feel ready, to have it in the open yet,"

she stood in silence for a few seconds.

shit. i messed up. i had seriously fucked up. she's not saying anything, she's mad. i should've just not brought up the topic.

"of course char, i love you to bits, just say when you're ready," she gave me a hug.

"i love you too," i returned the hug. a wave of relief washed over me.

"now we should really get going," she smiled and i agreed.

we walked downstairs and said hey to madi.

"sorry we kept you waiting," avani said, sitting down, and i sat down beside her.

"so, what did you two go talk about," madi said, raising her eyebrows at avani. that was strange. oh well.

"oh nothing much, just about where to hide the christmas presents," avani gave a small smile to me. 

"yeah, and we were deciding who would wake up extra early to put the under the tree," i added nervously. i don't like lying.

i know it sounds kind of babyish, but i think that if don't lie nobody will lie back to me. but that's a lie. life is confusing.

e.h notes:

i'm sick so this is kinda a short chap

happy 2022 ig

love yall <3