025

charli damelio x

i slowly opened my eyes as they adjusted to the light. i was in a room, a light room- but where? as the blurriness dyed down i noticed a dark-haired girl sitting in the corner. but i couldn't tell who, dixie, avani, could even be my mum. then realisation dawned upon me, i was at the hospital, but why? suddenly the cafe and the events in their began flooding back to me. but how long ago was that? how long was i asleep?

an hour?

a day?

a week?

a month??

as the girl noticed i was awake she quickly stood up and ran over to me, "oh my god! charli? it's me, it's- it's me, avani," she was stumbling over her words, "are- are you okay? how do you feel? oh my god i'm so sorry char i-," 

she was interrupted as dixie burst into the room, "avani! your mom is-," her eyes widened as she saw me awake, "oh my god charli!" she turned to look at avani, "why haven't you called a doctor?"

"i- she just woke up, i didn't think, i'm- i'm sorry," 

"it's alright, i'll go get one you stay here," dixie rushed out the room.

avani hurried back over to my side and grasped my hand, "char, i've missed you so much i was so worried," i could tell she was holding back tears.

"how long..," my throat hurt and my voice came out scratchy, "how long have i been here?"

"almost a day,"

"you've been here a day? waiting for me?"

"yeah," she said, lightly smiling.

"i love you voni," i said, as she leaned in to gently place a kiss on my forehead, "i love you too," she replied.

the door swung open again, and this time my sister, my parents and a doctor came into the room.

my parents were smiling at me, they looked extremely tired. the doctor walked over to me, "don't worry honey, i'm glad to see that you're awake," she smiled at me, "we'll just have to run a few checkups and you'll be out in no time."

i nodded and she walked away.

as she left the room my parents ran over to me, bombarding me with questions, "are you okay?" "what happened?" "can you remember anything?" "do you know who we are?" "do you remember why you passed out?" "do you feel alright?" "how many fingers am i holding up?"

i put my hands over my ears, "too many questions, can you please slow down? or can we talk about this later?"

"yes, of course honey, can i just ask one question?" my mom asked.

"go ahead," i replied.

"do you feel okay? are you dizzy or-,"

"i feel a bit light-headed, and confused, as to what happened."

"alright, thanks for telling me," my mom smiled, and i smiled back.

3 hours later

the doctor had run all the tests, and they all came back fine. i was beginning to doze off when the doctor came back into the room, "so, you're free to go, if you have any issues you can phone us,"

my mom stepped forward, "thank you doctor," she swiveled to face me, "let's go char,"

the doctor smiled after us as the five of us left the room.

e.h notes:

lmaoaoa idk what happens in hospitals

can u call ur voice scratchy?? idk

love yall <3