006

charli damelio x

 there was this anger built up inside of me, but i didn't know towards who.

was it chase?

he had just outed me in front of avani, i wasn't ready to tell her, i only told him by mistake.

was it avani?

she's the one who told me to break up with him, and she told me i should do it now. 

was it me?

maybe i was the one who was fucking everything up. after all, i had agreed to break up with him, i was the one who had told him i liked girls.

we were making our way towards the exit when i heard chase call my name.

"charli! wait up!" he ran towards us.

  i stopped and turned around, "what do you want chase?"

"listen, i'm sorry. i shouldn't have said that, i understand if you want to break up with me, but before you go can we play one last game? just to say sorry for what i said," 

"what game,"

"truth or dare. everybody wants you to play with us," he turned around at the crowd settling down into a circle.

i looked across at avani and shrugged my shoulders.

"if you want to," she whispered to me.

"alright. but not for long i want to get home," i said, and we began walking towards the table.

avani squeezed my hand in apprehension and we went to join them in the circle.

"alright.. madi! truth or dare?" addison looked across at madi.

i was good friends with madi- and addison. i'm pretty sure madi and avani were close friends as well.

"truth," madi replied.

in my experience, it's always better to pick truth.

"hmm.. what's your body count?" addison asked.

okay. i take that back. maybe truth isn't the best option to pick.

"3," she replied.

she's only 3 months older, and i'm still a virgin.

i'm definitely not picking truth when it's my go.

"okay..," madi scanned the room, "charli! truth or dare?"

fuck.

"um, dare," i answered. 

madi smirked.

shit, she's got something evil planned.

"i dare you.." she looked around, ".. to kiss avani,"

i felt my cheeks burn up as i looked across at avani, who had also gone a deep red.

"umm," i was panicking.

of course i wanted to kiss her, but i didn't know if she wanted to. i didn't want her to hate me for going ahead and kissing her.

"actually.. i dare you to makeout,"

oh god.

"you can't back out. it's a dare," madi gave me an evil grin.

e.h notes:

BAHAHA I'M AWFUL AT THESE TYPES OF SCENES SO I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARDS TO WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

i got this idea while on the train to london, it's not very good but oh well.

love yall <3