026

avani gregg x

that time at the cafe charli left me in shock, i simply didn't know what was going on. was she dying? did she faint? did she have a heart attack?

i couldn't think straight i was so scared of what had happened to her.

...

charli damelio x

after we had left the hospital, my parents dropped me, dixie and avani at the hype house. "make sure to call me if anything happens," my mum said, and avani nodded.

we entered the house and were all greeted with warm hugs from the other members. i was bombarded with questions, "how are you feeling?" "are you okay?" "char, i was so worried about you!" "i hope you get better!" they were all really nice, but it was getting a bit too crowded.

noticing my discomfort, avani butted in, "guys, she's fine," she smiled, "she just needs some rest," she grabbed me hand, and everybody nodded in my direction.

"i hope you feel better!" addison said as i walked past her, i said a fast thank you, before i was quickly lead up to my room.

"thanks voni, you're the kindest," i said as i slowly laid down on my bed. avani came and laid down next to me.

"of course char," she smiled.

"voni, you know, before i passed out, in the cafe."

"yeah.."

"do you remember the question i asked, that you didn't answer?"

"the one about.. if i like you?"

"yeah, that one, so do you?"

she rolled over to face me, "i.. well do you like me?"

i looked away, blushing, "you already know that i do, now answer the question!"

"i do," she said, letting out a small giggle.

e.h notes:

first time i've switched povs in a chap??!?

kinda short ig

love yall <3