023

avani gregg x

i just felt so bad for her. 

they shouldn't be saying stuff like that, to me or to her. as much as it had upset me, i had to be there for charli. you could tell how much it affected her.

i felt like it was my fault. if i hadn't kissed her that night, and if i hadn't told madi on christmas eve that we had kissed, none of this would be happening.

but i also wouldn't be eating breakfast here with her.

i pushed the voice out of my head, that was a selfish thought. it was my fault.

after the girl had left, i looked up at charli, "i'm sorry, it's my fault,"

she rubbed her eyes, "no..  voni it's not your fault!"

i gently held her hands, "char, yes it is, i told madi we kissed,"

"i forgive you, it was a mistake," i could see she was holding back her tears.

"char, i love you. you don't deserve this, i'm sorry. they shouldn't be saying that type of stuff to you."

"thank you voni, i love you too," she shuffled closer to give me a hug.

"we can always talk," i said as we hugged.

as we pulled out from the hug i smiled at her, "you're the sweetest person i've ever met and i'm so glad i met you,"

she returned the smile, and soon after the waitress came to take our order.

e.h notes:

idk abt this chap

go read my new story!!!

love yall <3