029

charli damelio x

how dare she. how could she do that to me?

we had just admitted our feeling for eachother, she said she likes me, i said i like her, and the next thing she does is go 'hang out' with madi. that backstabbing bitch madi! i guess they're both backstabbing bitches now.

i unlock my phone and open up instagram. i search up tiktokinsiders and i look at the photo.

tiktokinsiders madi and avani spotted out on a date yesterday 👀👀👀 what's going on here? #avadi #madimonroe #avanigregg #madiandavani

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

tiktokinsiders madi and avani spotted out on a date yesterday 👀👀👀 what's going on here? #avadi #madimonroe #avanigregg #madiandavani

i felt tears trickling down my cheeks. yesterday?

i wouldn't have minded if avani had told me she was going, maybe i'd be a little bit upset but i wasn't going to get in her way, it was her life after all. but lying to my face and going? that really hurt me.

i was feeling a mixture of feelings, i wasn't sure whether to feel angry, or sad. i felt betrayed, but i didn't know how to react to that. i want to talk it out with her, but at the same time i don't. i don't want to face her right now. 

i sat on my bed, staring at that photo.

she looked like she was having so much fun, enjoying herself. maybe she'd be happier with madi than with me? i shouldn't think that but maybe it's true. i should respect her choice, and be happy for her and supportive. i just wish she had talked to me about it first.

i heard a soft knock on the door.

"who is it?" i asked, closing instagram and putting my phone on the small table next to my bed. 

"dixie, can i come in please?"

"yeah," i answered as the door slowly creaked open. she walked into my room and sat down next to me.

"how are you?"

"i'm ok," i said, shrugging my shoulders. 

dixie put her arm around me, "avani talked to me, and i think you should talk to her. you don't have to, it's just a suggestion."

"dixie.. i don't really want to talk to her right now, she's hurt me," i put my head in my hands.

"char, talk to me, tell me what happened."

"she- yesterday, i asked her if she likes me, and she said yeah, and i said i liked her as well. i was really happy, she was really happy. the next morning, this morning, we both woke up, we had fallen asleep in the same bed. we agreed to go get breakfast together again, to make up for last time. so we got up and began to get ready. while we were in the bathroom my phone got a notification, so i went and looked and i had been tagged in that post. and i stormed out the bathroom."

"okay.. so you haven't talked to her?" dixie asked.

"no, i- i'm too angry too. i want to know why, why she didn't tell me, but i don't want to face her right now," i sighed.

"you should talk to her char. before i came up here i talked to her. she said she didn't get the chance to explain, and that you're not seeing things fully. she wants to explain char, please let her. trust me, you don't want to loose her before you know the full story," she stroked my shoulder, "trust me."

"okay, i'll- i'll speak to her in a bit, just let me cool down a little."

"of course. text me if you need anything, love you," she planted a small kiss on my forehead and left my room.

"love you too."

e.h notes:

sorry this chap took so long hahah

hope everyone has a good easter!!

love yall <3