019

charli damelio x

i loved avani, but i hated her.

what she had done was fucking awful, but it wasn't completely her fault.

that bitch madi was to blame, she had lied to avani, forced her to admit we had kissed and send it to tiktokroom so they could post it everywhere. and then she had the audacity to continue with the night as if nothing happened.

i was watching tv when i heard a knock on the door, i had to go answer it since all the members had gone out to dinner and avani was sleeping. she hadn't left her room for a few days. i felt sort of bad.

i got off of the couch and unlocked the door, "hey?"

"hey!" the person replied and i gasped. it was madi.

"madi? what the fuck are you doing here? i don't wanna see your bitch ass face!" i was so mad at her.

"char! nice to see you too!" she walked into the house.

"did i say you could come in? get out!" i exclaimed.

"charli calm down. can we at least talk?" her expression changed immediately.

"go on, talk from here. just remember i won't believe a word you say," i crossed my arms.

"avani has always preferred you and she's always treated me badly, she always talks bad about you to me behind your back and-," she blurted out.

"hold on- she prefers me and treats you badly but talks bad about me to you behind my back, your spitting out lies, they don't even make sense."

"no- no it's true and i wanted to show you how bad avani was by recording her breaking her promise to you about not telling anyone that you two kissed and i was meant to send it to you but i accidentally sent it to tiktokroom-," she gasped for air, "and if avani says any shit about me telling her i put cameras in the guest rooms just know that's not true because she's a fucking liar," all the words came out of her mouth so fast.

"madi- i don't believe a single shitty thing that you say. avani has locked herself in her room for days on end because of you. i wouldn't be surprised if she's dead by now because nobody can reach out to her! so kindly, you can shut the fuck up,"

"i'm telling the truth!"

"just admit you're lying i can see straight through you,"

"i'm not,"

"bitch i don't care if you're lying i already hate you,"

"fine, i am lying, but avani's still a bitch. she always preferred you."

"does that really matter right now?" 

"well, i bet you haven't tried reaching out to her," she rolled her eyes.

"of course i-," i paused and thought about it, "haven't,"

i cursed myself. 

how could i be so dumb. she's needed me to get her out of her room.

"exactly," madi picked up her bag, "bye bye char, go sort out your little problem," she turned around and left the hype house.

i locked the front door and rushed upstairs.

e.h notes:

madi's a bit of a bitch

idk what to say

love yall <3