020

charli damelio x

i was devastated. i should have realised sooner that i had to be the one to cheer avani up. god i was so dumb.

as soon as i had locked the front door i raced up the stairs and pounded on avani's door, "please, avani! i need to know you're okay! please just open the door, i'm sorry for getting mad it wasn't your fault it was madi's!"

no answer.

"voni, please!" i begged.

silence.

"voni! please! i love you! i need to know that you're okay," i was starting to panic. what if she really was dead? what would i do then?

"voni!" i almost began crying, when i saw the door handle slowly turn, and there stood avani. 

i rushed in and basically squeezed her to death, i shouldn't have gotten so mad, this was all my fault. completely my fault.

as i took a step back i could see dark circles under her eyes, tears rolling down her face and her hair was messed up, she was still wearing the same clothes from the night i last saw her.

"hey char," she looked so tired, "i thought you hated both me," 

"voni.. i was just mad then i fucked up this time, i'm sorry,"

"it's okay, we both fucked up," she let out a small smile.

"how long have you not slept for?" i asked, stepping into her room and shutting the door behind me.

"not sure," she answered.

"this time, it's your turn to get some rest," i grabbed her hand and dragged her over to her bed, "i'll lay down with you," i smiled.

"thank you char," she laid down beside me and quickly slipped into a deep sleep.

she's so cute.

i love her.

e.h notes:

idk about this.

im meant to be doing hw rn :((

love yall <3