010

charli damelio x 

christmas eve eve. the 23rd of december.

today i was going christmas shopping with avani, as i had to buy presents for my sister, and the rest of the hype house. madi was coming for a sleepover so i'd have to buy something for her as well. 

i had purchased avani's earlier, so i wouldn't have to worry about that.

currently it was 8am and i was sitting on my bed, in my bra and a pair of shorts, since dixie had stolen my last pyjamas.

she claims it's 'borrowing' but she never gives them back, unless you basically beg her to.

i was thinking about the conversation i had had with dixie, a few weeks ago, after i had come back from bryce's awful party.

she had said, "i've seen the way she looks at you when you're not looking,"

and that got me thinking, maybe i could see her, while she thought i couldn't see her.

but how?

i grabbed my phone of the bedside table, and opened tiktok. i scrolled a bit, hoping to see something that would spark an idea, when i fell upon one of addison's old videos.

in the video, addison had put her phone in her back pocket, with the camera facing out, and it was recording. that way, when she was walking around, she'd see on the video who was looking at her etc. 

smart.

i decided that i'd do that while me and avani where out shopping. then i'd see what dixie meant.

e.h notes:

i'll post again later today, but for now take this.

merry christmas! 

love yall <3