031

charli damelio x 

it'd been a week and bit after the entire hospital fiasco, but nothing had really happened between me and avani. as in, there was no clarification with what we were, it was just like we were really close friends. but i so badly wanted to be more than friends with her. but that made me start thinking a load of different things.

how would the paparazzi react? how would our supporters react? how would our families react? how would our friends react?  there were too many possibilities.

but i so desperately wanted to be with her. 

maybe i should go talk to her? yes, ill do that.

i left my room, walked across the hallway until i got to her room. "avani?" i knocked on the door, "can i come in please?"

"sure," she replied.

i pushed the door open and i walked in, "hey, can we talk," i smiled. i came and sat down next to her on her bed, "there's just something i'd like to ask you."

she returned the smile and put down her phone, "of course char," she laughed, "what's up?"

"umm.. you know how a week ago we admitted we liked eachother. well, i just wanted to know where we stand now, and where we'll possibly stand in the future?" i shrugged my shoulders.

"oh.. i was going to ask you the same thing," she giggled, "im not sure where we'll be in the future. where would you want us to be in the future?" she looked up at me hopefully.

i blushed, "i don't know.. more then friends?" i turned to look at the wall.

e.h notes: 

short chap!!!

sorry i haven't updated for so long but i'll try to more often

i might write a chacha book?? not sure though

love yall <3