007

avani gregg x

i wanted to kiss her, i truly did, but i was worrying about the consequences. 

my boyfriend- how he would react- and how it would affect me and char's relationship. 

all these factors piled on top of eachother, and my mind was spinning.

"go on then," madi said, "get up,"

i looked around at the people around us, and they all looked eager to see me and charli kiss- apart from, of course, chase and anthony.

they both looked lightly disgruntled- but weren't trying to show it.

"hurry up, you slow coaches," madi was growing impatient.

i wobbled to my feet and walked closer to charli, she had also gotten up and taken a few steps in my direction.

we got closer until we were face to face and i could feel her hurried breaths.

it felt like years, millions of awkward years, of just standing in silence, until i finally decided to make the first move.

i cupped her jaw in my hands and leaned in.

i could here the gasps of the people watching, but i tried to push them away.

my lips were attracted to hers in an irresistable pull, and i felt a shiver run down my spine. it felt magical. i slowly kissed her, running my hands down her neck, placing them on her shoulders. i ran my tongue over her bottom lip, silently asking for access. when she obliged, i pushed my tongue further into her mouth, exploring the depths of it. i heard her hum happily, barely audible, but that made me feel amazing.

"okay, alright, we get it. stop it now you've had your go. if you wanna do that go do it someplace else," madi's voice brought me down to earth.

our lips parted, making charli silently gasp. we sat back down and the game continued, but my mind was elsewhere.

that happy hum-  did that mean she enjoyed it? 

i hope she did- i certainly did. it felt amazing. like a thousand butterflies had fluttered down to my stomach and done a little dance.

i loved it.

i just hope she did as well.

e.h notes:

a really short chapter :-((

I DONT WANT TO POST THIS ITS EMBARRASSING

i feel like im moving too fast :(

love yall <3