Devious Blu

Blu

I slowly tiptoed upstairs after leaving Matthew's house as the lights flickered on. My dad sat at the table with my mom. I groaned internally. Fudgeballs. I saw papers sprawled everywhere and music was the last thing I wanted to argue over right now.

"We need to talk Sky-Blu, it's important that we go over your contract." He said and I slowly walked back down stairs and had a seat across from them.

"Proceed." I said as I crossed my fingers and my dad read off a lot of things I didn't care about. The only thing that caught me was the very last sentence. "You may not under any circumstances come out as anything other than Katie Sparks!" My father said with a ugly smile. Bastard.

"That all sounds like what I was trapped into a few years ago, so I'm guessing it'll just be our little secret...That's right dad, two can play your game." I said as I stormed off feeling very proud of my statement.

My dad always thinks he's going to win, but he has no idea at how dirty his little girl will fight to win the war.

******

I ran so fast my little legs almost gave out. I had the perfect plan and the first person I wanted to tell was Matthew, obviously. After he told me to come back yesterday, I couldn't help but get my own hopes up. We just talked about everything and I know his morals, no dating, but he likes me and I like him so we will see. I had two hours before my sound check. I'm performing on the new hit talk show for teens today, but I couldn't wait to tell him my plan.

I literally knocked Matthew over going in full force. We both went tumbling down. He broke the fall though. I blew a streak of my hair out my face as Matthew chuckled and stood us both up. He sat me on the hood of his soon-to-be car.

He placed both of his hands on my waist and I started babbling about what happened last night trying to focus more on him and less of his bare chest.

"I'm guessing your excited to see me because I didn't understand one word that came out your mouth just now!" He said as we both broke out in fits of laughter. I love when he smiles or laughs. It's beautiful.

"Okay. Here's a fast re-cap. Father. Contract. Stuck. War. " I said as Matthew perked up. "Alright, I'm listening." He said as I clapped my hands together. "Okay, I have this dream about this school I want to build. I want it to have a music area, where all the kids can just go and take lessons and show their creativity, which is something I didn't get to do. I also want to incorporate a area were the guys can go build and learn how to be what you want to be. I want it to be full of careers I at least considered!" I said as he smiled at me.

"I love how your eyes sparkle when you talk about your passion. They grow a dark gray when your sad. When your happy they're a mix of blue and gray." He said as I blushed, catching me off guard. He kissed my ear lightly tickling me.

"What do you think about the school? It's what I want and I want you apart of it." I said as he grinned. "I think it's a great idea, but what about your father?" He asked as I could fill revenge burning in my soul.

"He'll have to deal with it. Tonight I'm going live and I'm telling everyone about my plans for the school. My father won't have a way of stopping me. I'm even going to flash a smile like he does every time he thinks he's won." I said as Matthew looked at me uncertain.

"Blu, I adore you too pieces and I would never say something to you that I wouldn't eventually tell myself if I was in your situation, but this is not the right way to go about this. I understand your dad's a living, walking piece of hell. You don't need to stoop to his level. You have a genius plan, so don't ruin it by trying to hurt your father." He said and I was instantly fired up.