Attentive Blu

She struggles to sleep every night. Her London part of the tour was over and now we are in my home, Australia. I hate it for her. I watch her close her eyes and try her hardest, but she's scared of it. The thought of reliving those dreams terrifies her.

"Baby," I whispered and she turned to look at me. "You need to sleep. I'm here and I know last week I fucked up, but I'm here now and I'm not leaving." I said to her and she lightly kissed me.

"I'm also sorry for treating you that way. I trust you and just because I saw a girl on you I shouldn't have assumed." She replied.

"No. You had the right to be mad with me. It was all my fault none of you." I said and she smiled.

"It wasn't. We just need to learn how to not jump to conclusions." She said back and I laughed. "I'll always jump to conclusions when it comes to you. I'm not going to watch you dance on a guy, hug him, hold his hand anything at all unless it's me." I said grabbing her hand.

"We're good?" She asked. I nodded and watched her rest her eyes and sleep through the night in my arms.

***

"I did it, baby!" She whispered with the cutest grin when she finally woke up.

I kissed her forehead lightly.

"You're my good luck charm. I haven't had one nightmare since you've been home every night." She said and I smiled.

"You did it all on your own. I'm just here for you." I added and she sat up. "No, you're my good luck charm. That means you have to stay with me forever." She said hugging me around my neck. I smiled into her shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. Up!" I said making her leave our bed. Breakfast was set up all nice and I'd gotten her roses.

"Babe, this is perfect. How'd you...? I love you, you know." She spoke smiling at me looking pretty as ever.

"I love you too, baby. That's why I organized a shopping day for you. Pepper is taking you to get your nails done first." I said and her face lit up.

"You know ya girl well." She said flipping her long hair. "Yeah, and she gets sassier every day." I said back fixing her plate.

She ran her hand down my neck and smiled.

"Don't do that. I'll make sure you miss that appointment for your nails." I said smirking at her while handing her the plate.

"You're ridiculous, Matthew. I just wanted to admire you and how sweet you are with me." She said smiling.

"Basically, you want to fuck, but you're in your feelings in a good way and you'd rather watch me fix your plate." I replied and she burst out laughing.

"Matthew! Language! And no!" She said making me smile. "Don't fight it, Blu." I replied running my hand through my hair.

"God, I'm going to change my clothes." She said laughing secretly. "I'll follow you." I said hopping up and walking behind her. She put her hand my chest.

"No sir, you will not." She shot back and I grabbed her hand pulling her toward me. "Yes....I.....will." I said and I felt her melting.

"Fine. But you're going to be good." She said making me promise. I smacked her ass as she walked in front of me. She squealed. I threw my body back on the bed and watched her bend down to the drawer.

"Mhmm." I said making her laugh. "Stop, you're a freak." She joked.

"Yeah, and you'd still jump my bones." I said and she smacked my leg. "You're so bad."