Shocked Blu

Breakfast was delicious. The orange juice taste exceptionally good in London rather than America.

"Babe, this is like magic in my mouth." I said gulping it. "Slow down. It's not going to run out the glass." He teased.

"Oh, shut up. That's exactly why I organized a shopping day." I said and he shook his head. "No. I'll pass." He replied.

"Sorry love, that's not an option."

"What about your show tonight?" He asked. "Yeah, it'll be a short shopping day, but soundcheck isn't until 5." I said with jazz hands. He shook his head again.

"Just promise me there will be no admiring a shirt for 15 minute moments." He said and I laughed. "Sure, I'll go for 10." I said making him tackle me softly yet just enough to spill my orange juice.

"Matthew Ayden!" I shrieked as he laughed at my now soaked feet. "Let's go you're going to miss out on the wonders of Rue de Rivoli." He said as he lifted me up and cleaned off my feet quickly.

The ride was interesting being able to look out my window and see the beautiful Parisians. Matthew didn't seem fascinated by the people. I pulled on my chic hat to disguise my face and we stepped into the streets and strolled.

I pointed out every detail and Matthew listened even though I knew he couldn't care less.

"How do I look?" I asked him after trying on the fifth dress. "Beautiful just like in the other four" He said and I just smiled. "You have a good heart, Matthew Summers."

"I got it from you."

"Hush, you've always had it you just didn't know how to show it." I said and he looked at me in a knowing way.

"Let me buy you that dress." He said holding out his hand for me. He twirled me in a circle. I shook my head.

"I thought your grandma left it to you to do good not spoil me with things I don't need, I just want." I said and he just sighed. "You didn't read her letter to me. She said some crazy things about you. I'd rather not talk about it, but they were all good things. I'm buying you that dress." He shot back and I gave him a confused look and went to change.

I came out and he grabbed my dress and put it in the bag. "Matthew, you can't steal that." I yelled quietly at him.

"I paid for it already I knew you'd be a pain about me paying for it if I took you to the counter with me." He said as we walked out. They waved. "True. I'm sorry I thought you were stealing it." I said.

"Yeah, I got that part." He said in a emotionless voice. "Let's go home." I said to him. "Best idea you've had all day." He retorted handing me my dress and opening the car door for me.

Blu, seriously. You pissed him off. He's going to shut down and he's not going to talk.

I looked between us to see if his hand was there. It wasn't. He'd placed it in his lap. I just sighed and stared at the window through the silent ride. Nothing looked as nice. There was no detail.

He didn't speak at all just headed for our bedroom. I didn't follow him not wanting to upset him. I just set down my bag and sat on the couch. Pepper had left a note saying she'd be gone and she'd meet us at the show.

"Come here." I heard making me drop the paper. Matthew was hanging on the door post and even speaking quiet I heard him clearly. He went back in our room and I stood to walk there.

He pointed at the spot on the bed next to him. I just sat down and waited for him to yell at me.

"I told you I'd buy it." He said and I groaned. "I know I just fucked up and in my defense I didn't know what you were doing." I said. "Okay. I'll drop it just know I've grown up and I wouldn't steal." He said coldly.