First Day Blu

I awoke with a massive headache, wearing the same clothes as yesterday and I swear I wasn't drunk yesterday, but my head pounding fooled me. I could barely concentrate as I took my shower. My hair was puffy and nothing like normal. The water turned it back to its silky straight beginning. Matthew must've actually gone back to his dorm because he wasn't here.

We have our first class which is English Lit 3.0 together. I changed into a nice little sundress with sandals. My tan skin complimenting the colors as it popped. I threw my hair up in a distressed pony tail and grabbed my bag with my room key and books.

As I turned to lock my door, a funny feeling waived over me. I saw my hand grabbing the door with Hennessy in another hand. I felt a pair of hands guiding my hips as I swayed.

I shook it off and kept walking down the long hall. A nice girl with stringy blonde hair complimented me. I smiled and told her thank you. I started up the stairs of the English Hall where my class would be. I stepped into the class just as he was shutting the door. I looked around for Matthew as the man started to introduce himself. He wasn't in sight. I sighed under my breath.

What the hell happened last night?

I slid into the only open seat and a sandy blonde headed boy turned to me with a large smile.

"Hey, I'm Cameron." He introduced himself. I shook his hand. "Sky-Blu, I'm so sorry to ask this. My boyfriend is about 6'1 with dark hair. His names Matthew and I haven't heard from him since last night and I was wondering if maybe you saw him in the boys dorm hall." I asked and the guy smiled at me.

"You're dating that guy?" He asked me as I smiled, at least I know he's alive. "Yes, I am. Where is he since I'm guessing you do know him?" I asked rudely realizing he was insulting him.

"Anywhere at this point. He was drunk off his ass. I'm his roommate. He seems so mysterious and you seem so sun shine like." He said and I smiled. "What a coincidence."

I sat back in my chair counting the seconds till the end of this class. I ran out like lightning as Cameron called after me. I ignored him. I have no solid memory of last night other than that weird Hennessy flashback.

I found his room and Cameron was hot on my heels. "I doubt he's in here. He probabl-" Cameron said as I turned the corner to see him sprawled out on his mattress with a girl watching him.

"Ray, come here!" Cameron called grabbing the girl by her hand. "Who is she?" I asked him pointing.

"My girlfriend." He said and I smiled at her kindly. She was short with long hair. "He whimpered for something and it startled me because I was looking for Cameron to return his scarf he left at my place yesterday." She said to me.

"It's fine. I have no idea what happened last night." I spoke as I walked away from them and into Matthews bedroom. I looked at the far corner and there sat the same Hennessy bottle I saw in my vision this morning.

I shook Matthews leg startling him causing him to hit his head on the headboard. He groaned as I smiled at him. He clutched his head in his hands.

"Why do I see three of you?" He asked making me laugh. "I don't know, baby, but I think we got drunk off our asses yesterday which is a first. You missed your first class already."

"What? How? What? Why are you here? Where are we exactly?" He said and I rubbed his head softly. "Ugh if you don't remember and I don't, then? What if we did something crazy?" I gasped thinking of how humiliating that would be.

He laid his head on my lap and closed his eyes.

"I don't care honestly." He said yawning.

I looked back at the bottle in the corner and the memories flooded me.