Innocent Blu

Blu

He's a pro at this, saying all the right things. I'll never admit it, but the way the dirty words roll off his tongue makes my stomach flutter anxiously.

I wrapped my hands in his hair as he sweetly assaulted my neck. The moans escaping my lips surprised me. I'd never felt this with anyone.

I pulled back and watched him grin at me.

"You don't want me?" He asked playfully. I chuckled, but his seductive eyes told a different story. "I want you, but I love when you smile." I spoke back and he groaned.

"I'd smile harder, if I could get back to hearing you moan my name without even taking off your pants." I quickly sobered up. It was his turn to laugh. The sound filling my ears was pure heaven.

"Would I be your first?" I asked stupidly and he instantly got quiet. "I don't want to talk about my past. It's a dark place. You knew my reputation." He said answering my question.

"I didn't think I would be. You'd be mine." I replied and his eyes went wide.

"You've never-" I cut him off by pressing my finger against his lips. "Nope, never." His eyes glistened.

"Do you want me to be your first? I mean I'm nothing special." He said lowering his head. I took his chin directing his face to face mine.

"I'd love that, but not now." I said with a smile, but his frown went deeper than his face.

"I don't want to pressure you, never in a million years would I take advantage of you. It's your move." He spoke softly and I wrapped my little legs around his waist pulling him closer and giving him a hug.

"Where did you get your tattoo's?" I asked admiring them as he held me tight to his chest later that night.

"Family friend, they aren't professional." He remarked and  I gasped.

"They are so well drawn. He must have been really good." I said and he laughed. "Why? You want one?!" He asked and I shook my head furiously.

"I want my belly button pierced and usually at tattoo parlors they have people to do that also, but since you don't want to take me to meet your family I'm sure a family friend wouldn't be any different." I said making sure my annoyance was present. It didn't faze him a bit. He just kissed my nose and shook his head.

"You are right, but I can take you to a professional. My treat, but would your parents be okay with this?" He asked and I laughed.

"You are the one that told me to not care what people think." I said and he quickly shot back. "We have two very different families and we come from two very different places." He shot back and I couldn't help but admit he was right.

"That's true, but I don't think they'll care. They barely pay me any attention unless it's business related." I calmly spoke and he kissed my forehead.

"We are just two fucked up people from fucked up families. Well actually three if we include Katie!" He said and I laughed.

"Language." I retorted.

"You weren't complaining earlier when I was-" He said and I cut him off again.

"Enough mister!" I hit him and he tickled me making me jerk. "Don't ever call me that again." He said.

"Okay, daddy." I shot back and his eyes smiled at me.

"Where did you hear that?" He asked and I laughed of course he knew I didn't know it on my own. "I saw it on Instagram, why you don't like it?" I asked and he smirked.