Denial Blu

For the next week, we were inseparable. I mean literally I was hooked to his hip. He was just that charming. My dad and I bickered more and more at the last dinner. I would just calmly walk away when he made a stupid comment. I showed up to the press conference and did my interview, just to make him smile and mainly because Matthew forced me.

I know he's an over controlling, maniac, but he's still my father. When it ended he thanked me kindly and walked out of my dressing room. I sighed heavily as my designer transformed me back into Sky-Blu.

I jumped in my limo and told the driver to go the back way and head out to The Coffee Palace. It's now officially "our" place. We both discovered our love for coffee after we explained thoroughly how we make it or how my prep team makes mine.

As we pulled up I told him to drive around back and let me out there so I wouldn't attract lots of attention. I jumped on the sidewalk and walked around front to see Matthew waiting there. He grabbed me in a bear hug and kissed my neck making me giggle.

"Hey, I watched the whole thing on the television. That accent made me feel some type of way,  Waters." He said as he hugged me from behind, while waiting in line to order. 

"Did you enjoy watching your fantabulous girlfriend...correction...friend?" I said as he chuckled deeply. "Fantabulous?" He said as I laughed. "Yes, it's one of my words in the Dictionary of Blu!" I replied as he kissed my cheek. "We'll come back to this whole dictionary thing, but as I watched the interview you mentioned a so called love interest." He spun me around and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I think I did." I said as I bit my lip. He moved closer and whispered in my ear. "What's his name?" He spoke softly. His voice caused me to moan quietly. I caught my self and stood on my tip toes to whisper back. "Matthew Summers, I think."I pulled back to look at his face. He didn't seem to be phased by the L word.

He lightly turned me back around and I was faced by the cashier on staff. She pulled out a pen. "What may I get you?" She asked as I looked at the menu. "I'd like the Hazelnut Vanilla coffee." I said as I pulled out a bill, it was swiftly taken from my hand as I felt Matthew wrap one arm around my waist and lean against the counter beside me.

"I'll have the same." He said as he slid his money across it. I looked up at him as he flashed that award winning smile at me. He handed me my money back. I went to the other counter as a different guy handed me my cup. "Thank you!" I said as he winked at me. I turned to look at Matthew's face. It was rigid and full of anger, hate and disgust for some odd reason it made me happy that he was overprotective even though we weren't dating.

As I sat down I looked at my cup and it had his number on it. I laughed a little and wiped it off. I turned it around and let Matthew see it. "It's gone and I wouldn't of called him anyway!" I said as he smiled. "Good, now back to me as your love interest." He said with a smirk.

"Uh-uh you weren't even supposed to watch! We aren't dating." He laughed. "I know, but I mean I like Katie Sparks too. I even looked up her songs while you were gone." He said as I covered my face. "You didn't!" 

"Oh, but I did" He said as he started singing the words to one of my most popular songs right now. "I love you till the end, even when your gone and were done, done, done." He sang as I cringed. "Shut-up please, I never knew I was that annoying." I spoke as he laughed.

"You have the most views on YouTube. You are beyond famous. It was actually great, I didn't do it any justice." He said as I dropped my head. "You're not serious." We both erupted in laughter. I sipped slowly on my coffee as he watched me. I blushed at him as he smirked. "It was good, seriously your parents were right. You have the voice of an angel." He said as I blushed a deeper crimson at his compliment.