Pure Blu

I entangled my hands in his hair. He groaned softly against my lips. He'd told me he liked when I did that. His hands roamed up and down my body, while our mouths were in fluid motion. I lifted my shirt over my head and he trailed kisses down to my belly button.

"Blu, baby talk to me." He said still working his mouth along me.

"Not-ttt-t now." I replied. I lifted his shirt over his head to reveal a few more tattoos. I pulled him closer and grinded against him.

"You sure, are you ready?" He whispered. "Yes anytime, anywhere as long as it's with you." I said as I kissed his jawline, that could kill with one look at his flawless face.

He kissed my lips and unbuttoned my jeans. His tongue. I never knew how good that thing could be to me. I repeated his name over and over with the pleasure he gave me. I lifted his head up. He had a huge smirk on.

"You taste sweet." He said and I tried to go down. He pulled me up and shook his head.

"I want to return the favor." I said.

"You don't have too, it's your first time." He said and grabbed a condom. I slid it on with his help. He got positioned and filled me. It hurt, I won't lie, but it felt better and better with every thrust. He went slow I could tell. He sped up every now and then.

We released at the same time and I don't know what the feeling was, but it made me feel weak, but it felt so good. I kissed his lips.

"Was I good?" We both asked at the same time.

"You truly were the best I've ever had." He replied.

"It felt really good. I don't think I'm going to be able to walk and how would I know if you were good? You were my first." I said still riding on my high.

He kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, baby. Did I hurt you?"

"No. I feel good. I still do." I said and he smirked. "Damn, I did do good then." He said and I blushed while laughing.

He pulled me on top of him. I covered my face. He grabbed my hands and held onto them.

"You are beautiful, Blu. Act like it." He said and I smiled. I cuddled close to him and the rest of the night was history.
*********

I awoke to the bright sun shining through his top window. His arms were wrapped around my waist. I smiled at the thought of last night. It was pure bliss and probably the best day of my life, apart from my father's ambitions.

I tried to sit up, so I could run and shower. He pulled me back.

"Where are you going, beautiful?" He mumbled. I stroked his hair through my fingers.

"I need to shower, like immediately." I said and he unwrapped his arms, but stumbled behind me as I got up.

I limped to the bathroom. He eventually picked me up. I laughed.

He set me on the bathroom counter and started the shower.

"Get in. I'm going to get us towels." He said.

"Us?" I replied. He smirked. "Us."

He came back a minute later. He stripped again and stepped in right behind me. I let the water wash over my whole body.