Sad Blu

Matthew

1 day Summer's and you're out of here. Every kid in the hall was buzzing about Winter Break. I wasn't fazed at the least.

Blu was at her locker with the same expression as me, she still looked beautiful as always, but I didn't see the happy glow in her cheeks. Her face did in fact tell the same story as mine. It's not the first Winter Break, kids. Calm the fuck down. She and her mom are really getting along though. She sees her everyday. I only know this because Mrs. W called and told me she wanted to see me.

I didn't know Blu would be there. She had changed into something more laid back than her outfit for school that day and I'm sure my boner didn't go unnoticed. Like I miss her, like crazy, 'like definitely not going to be able to make it in this town, seeing her everyday without me' type of miss. I'm sure that didn't go unnoticed either.

It had become our little thing to avoid each other in Mrs. Monroe's class everyday until the last minute. I'd draw her something everyday and slip it to her, watching her face crinkle into a laugh.

Today I did something so fucking dumb. I know I wouldn't approve if I wasn't so whipped. I could have any girl, but she's the only one I want.

I slipped her a note that read....

Cabin, 7:30, you and me?- M

She looked up smiling at me and shook her head, yes. I didn't get to excited because I'm still leaving for Australia in less than 48 hours.

The day went by seemingly fast, like the thoughts raging through my skull. I headed straight to my place to contemplate everything I wanted to say to her before I left for good.

    Blu

The Drake tickets. I stared them down. I didn't go see my mother today because she knows of my plans to go see him in concert. She pre-ordered me this beautiful, lace, knee-length, red dress for this occasion. She also got me black, ballet shoes to match that tie up. It's surprisingly comfortable and effortlessly flawless. I'm not sure it's the right outfit for this though, maybe for something else.

I sighed picking up the tickets he'd given back to me. It won't be the same without him. It gives me a little thrill to catch him watching me rap along to the songs.

I threw the slips of paper back on my dresser and grabbed my back-up pre-planned outfit. It's sophisticated and sexy. He'd definitely approve. My cropped red shirt with my black jeans and high wedges. I pulled my hair in a not so messy bun, applying light makeup. Eyeshadow, mascara, a little concealer for no reason. I pulled a few strands down from my bun to drape around my face, curling them.

7:30 came quicker than expected, I thought to myself while checking my black watch that I put on just to accent my outfit. I drove to Matthew's cabin, rather hurriedly. The light out front was still on. I smiled taking my key out the ignition.

I walked through the front door back to his room to find him just waiting.

"Matthew?" I questioned and he looked up from a bunch of papers surrounding him.

"Hey Blu." He spoke and I instantly regretted stopping by. His voice was so cold, like he'd forgotten who I was. He doesn't even want to see me. I started walking out.

He jumped up following me. He grabbed my arm easily and spun me around.

"I've honestly wanted to do this the past 2 weeks." He whispered softly with a hand on my cheek. He pulled me close kissing me ever so lightly.

"I asked you to come over because I want to give you what you've wanted since you met me. The truth, the real me." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to sit down. He held my hand in his and sighed, looking me deep in the eye.