Adventurous Blu

Christmas break had ended and it was the new year. Matthew and I were back to studying all day and complaining about the terrible coffee served on campus.

"I mean seriously, tuition here is out the roof and I can't ever get a decent coffee." He complained sprawled across my bed with my textbook lying on his back. So maybe I was doing the studying and Matthew was the one complaining. Either way we did it all together.

"Hey, baby I have to get back to my dorm. They're watching really closely and making sure no one has girls in their room and stuff and I'm sure they'll be checking the girls soon." He said as he slid on his shoes. "Okay, baby...I'll come by in the morning?" I said as I twisted my beautiful diamond ring on my finger. "Yeah, I love you, goodnight." He said back kissing my forehead before dashing out my door.

****

"Wake up, wake up, wake up.'' I yelled as I climbed on his back. His sweet eyes closed shut as I trailed kisses along his back. "Mhm.'' He moaned to let me know he was awake. I fell beside him as he leaned over to kiss me. "You look pretty." He said and I blushed like it was the first time he'd ever said it.

"Thanks, but we have class in 30 minutes and I don't think that cute ass smile will keep them from counting us late, so get up." I said as he laughed. "It worked the other 10 times." He shot back as he got up and stretched. I bit my lip. "Just get dressed." I said throwing a pillow at him. He was ready to go 20 minutes later and we were well on our way when we ran face to face into Cameron.

He waved, but I ignored him. Matthew grabbed my waist and guided me past him and the large crowd.

"That was weird. I hate seeing him around here." Matthew said to me as we took our seats. "Get used to it, because we have this class together." I said pointing discreetly at him as he opened the class door and skimmed around for a seat.

"Hey!" A girl yelled a few rows up from us and I turned to smile. She was in my Art Literature last semester and she could draw like Picasso. She was pretty cool in general too. I got up to go sit beside her.

"Hey girl! How was your break?" I asked her and she just smiled. "Very eventful. I may have kissed a few guys, but in my case I was drunk off my ass." She said making me laugh. "Well, mine wasn't quite as eventful with the fact I have a boyfriend, but I got a promise ring or whatever." I said playing it off as no big deal. "Oh my god?! Shut up, not from the broody sounding guy you always talked about in Art Lit?" She said back making me laugh again. She grabbed my hand and pulled it so close to her eye. "Damn, has he got any siblings?" She asked. "No, but if he did...someone else already asked." I said and she laughed at me.

"You two should come to this party tonight. It's different, but I think you'd like it." She said to me. "We could use a good time. I've been studying a ton since we got back. I deserve a break." I said and she laughed at me. "See you later then." She replied and I shook my head as I went back to my seat beside Matthew.

"Bluuuu." Matthew whined making me laugh when I sat down. "What?" I asked him and he nodded his head in the direction of Cameron. He was hugging all over a new dude and I just shook my head. "People really are fucked up, but that's not my problem." I said and he laughed. "Yo, want to do something fun today other than be my textbook stand for an hour?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Okay cool."

****

We were all dressed and I told the taxi the alleyway and we were there in less than 20 minutes. It was dark and I was sure the girl who had invited me was going to kill me. I looked at Matthew through my periphial and he was doing the same to me.

"I thought you said fun, not death." He said to me as we got out. I smacked his arm and searched around for the familiar looking girl who told me I should come check it out. She waved me over and I politely waved back and introduced Matthew.