Family-Woman Blu

Two children. One woman. All dirty. I smiled politely and welcomed them in despite the protests that Matthew will have when he comes downstairs from changing.

"Hello, I'm Sky-Blu. You must know Matthew." I said and she shivered while taking off her children's coats. She didn't even acknowledge me. I called for Matthew to hurry up.

"I'm coming, babe." He called back walking down the huge staircase. He came face to face with me and the woman. He gave me a stern look.

"Hey Mags, long time no see." He greeted to her and she smiled slightly. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked her and she shook her head. I grabbed Matthew and dragged him with me.

"Is she like mute?" I asked and he shook his head. "No, she's always been like that. She's a healing drug addict from crack." He said and I gasped.

"Yes, Blu my family is fucked up. That girl used to be my older sister. We were really cousins, but with the fact I had no siblings she was like my sister. Now you know why I hide stuff from you." He retorted and I instantly regretted all the times I jumped on him for just simply being ashamed of who he is and where he comes from.

"Are you really that ashamed of who you are? That you wouldn't want the girl you supposedly love to meet them. I'll never judge you in a million years." I said to him and he sighed.

"I know, Blu. If you put it that way I feel like shit." He said and I laughed.

"You're not. Just start using that thing that sits in your skull and don't forget who I am. Blu, multiple flaws but flawless all in one." I said and he kissed me.

"That's pretty good, Blu." He commented making me laugh. Maggie walked into the kitchen, still dirty but trying to grab the cup to sip the water.

"Here you go." I said extending it. Matthew glanced at me.

"Mags, what are you doing?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"Scotty, I don't know. I'm dirty, broke and have 2 hungry kids. Travis walked out on us. I need a place to stay really bad." She said and I glared at him. The name I had already questioned him about came up once again. He's going to get a mouthful from me.

"You can't stay here, Mags. I promised Blu's father I'd never take her somewhere she'd be harmed. I know you Maggie. You aren't stable. I hate to put it so plain and simple. Turn yourself into a shelter and get help." He told her. Matthew was so cold towards her. It honestly made me want to slap the crap out of him.

"S, I can't. They'll take them away from me." She pleaded. "Maggie, don't you want better for them. Get it together and they'll let you have them back, but think of them. I'll give you as much money as I can. You don't need to pay me back just don't waste it. Feed them, go to a hotel and live off this for a while, but here isn't a good place." He said and she smiled gratefully.

"Thanks Scotty. You're always there for me." She replied to him and my jaw dropped.

She left with her two kids in hand after they showered and got a snack. I shut the door behind them and rested my head along the doorframe.

Matthew stood behind me, his hands in his pockets. He knew he was in trouble.

"Scotty huh, want to explain? You're a cold-hearted, lying bastard! I can't believe you! You'd lie to me again! I'm so sick of the games Matthew. I love you, okay!? I fucking love you so much that it honestly hurts me to fight with you, but what are you lying for! I can't do this anymore. You're not who you say you are!" I yelled at him. I kept rambling walking closer to him until I was hitting his chest. He grabbed my fist and pulled me close to him, embracing me. I tried to fight it, but his grip was killer and I don't know why but even mad I didn't want to let go of his perfectly chiseled torso.