Drama Llama Blu

It's been 2 weeks without him here and I've been trying my best to be happy for my crowds, but I can't stop thinking about him as I belt out every note. I can't sleep all the way through the night without feeling that same haunting nightmare come on. After he left that morning, he texted me when he had arrived back home, so I've just been texting him everyday, but it's not the same. I want him here, to feel his touch. I miss him more and more.

I'm in Ireland doing the last leg of my tour out of the USA and I'd do anything for him to be here, see it, and experience it all with me.

"Blu...Ricky is acting weird with me." Pepper whined and I sighed coming out of my state of thinking. She and Rickey are trying things out, but it's a long distance issue and Pepper freaks out if he doesn't send a cute emoji or if he only texts one word.

"I'm sure it's nothing. He gets that way sometimes." I said waving it off. "No it's not. He just told me this isn't working for him anymore." She replied sadly and I jumped up to hug her.

She sighed in my embrace as I rubbed her back.

"I'll call him and see what's up." I said to her and she let a tear fall as she walked out my dressing room.

I never knew Rickey to be like that and I saw the way they were before he left. I never know though maybe it's for the better.

I sipped my water 10 minutes before the show as I went over my runs and positions in my head. I flopped my arms going over my dance movements.

"Blu.....there's someone here for you." Pepper said and I immediately thought the worse like my father until I saw his handsome face come off from around the door.

"Baby!" I yelled, jumping in his arms forgetting every argument we'd had previously and just enjoyed being in his strong arms again.

"Hey Blu." He mumbled as he sighed in my embrace. My wig was probably everywhere. I pulled away and wiped my eye from a small tear. He laughed with me and I hugged him again.

"Damn, don't leave, okay? I go on in about 5 minutes." I said and he pulled me back, close to his chest. "I'm not going anywhere." He spoke and I went out and had the best show I've had since he left.

He was there waiting for me when I ran off like before. He kissed my forehead praising my performance. "Let's go for coffee." I said and he smiled as he watched them change me from Katie to Blu. We were out like lightning fighting for a chance to be alone. The limo was the perfect escape.

"Coffee!" I yelled to Luca, my driver and closed the small window. I straddled Matthew and kissed down to his neck. He groaned letting me know he was just as into it.

"Blu...." He mumbled in a haze and pulled back. "What?" I asked and he turned me to where I was sitting on him, facing forward.

"Don't you think we should talk before?" He asked as I leaned back to where our faces were side by side.

"No, talking gets us in trouble and complicates things." I said and he smiled kissing my cheek. "I know, but we need to be on the same page." He said back and I felt his maturity in those words. It made me nervous. Those two weeks he was gone, maybe he realized I'm not what he needs.

He ordered for the both of us and we took our seats. We just stared at each other for a good 3 minutes admiring everything that had seemed to change.

"Blu, when I left I didn't want to. I just felt like it was right and I've had a good two weeks away and I've learned something." He started. I sighed nervously.

"Go ahead, say it. You don't need me anymore." I said and he looked puzzled.

"What no? I learned I can't live without you, Blu. The last two weeks were good for me. It showed me I need to stop taking you for granted and love you like you deserve, you know? I need to do right by you at all times no matter the circumstances. I love you, Blu. I'd be considered crazy if I didn't." He replied and my grin grew so wide.