Truth

After I was done eating the meal, Ae gestured me to follow him and I agreed like an obedient child. He walked into the room that was dark and switched on the light. No wonder he has a private theater, this house is so huge that something like this was expected. The interior were warm and the furniture looked really cozy. I might definitely fall asleep while watching movie.

"Sit down!!" Ae said while he walked towards the front. I occupied the seat and then waited for whatever movie he wanted to play. He came and sat next to me with a remote in his hand. "Pete, there are few things you need to know. You never asked me questions but I know you still have them in your head. So, I want to answer your each and every question. You can ask me anything you want. I'll answer to it sincerely." He said while looking at me.

I thought for a while before I started to bombard him with the questions. First thing first, so I decided to get rid of my curiosities for once and for all. "How do you know Peak?" I asked. He shook his head and I could see a faint smile on his lips. "I met him in your college. I had come for some work when I bumped into him." He replied. Is that it? His answer didn't satisfy my curiosity.

"Okay... but how do you know me?" I questioned. I should have asked this one first. "I saw you at the college." He replied. Huh?! Sincere answers!! It's as if getting yes and no. I need a better explanation. "Can you please elaborate?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Hmmm... Well I sa-" he was cut off mid-sentence as there was a knock on the door.

"Just excuse me for a while. I'll be right back." He said getting up from his seat. He walked towards the door and opened it and I could see Pond at the entrance. I could hear the hushing tones as they spoke. "Is it urgent?" I heard Ae ask. "Yes... We might have to face a loss." Pond's reply followed soon. "But that was sudden. I have already reserved today's day for Pete!" Ae's voice was low as he spoke but I could still hear him. Knowing that he made time for me was more than enough for me.

"Fine... But you'll have to take care of the other things. I'll take care of the main part." He said. I just sighed and then leaned against the chair closing my eyes. Doesn't he get tired of this life? So much of work and no time to go out like others. Poor Ae.... He has to bear so much at this young age.

"Pete..... There's an emergency and I need to go but I promise to return soon. Meanwhile, Pond will answer your questions. Feel free to ask anything. And if he doesn't answer, you can ask that question to me." He said while collecting his stuff. I just nodded in response and then he walked out of the door.

Then I saw Pond walk into the room after talking to Ae. He was grinning all the way as he took steps towards me. "Pete!!! What is your plan for today?" He asked while occupying the seat next to me. "Nothing..." I replied in short. "Okay... since I know you are not going to escape anymore, I can let myself relax. At least I won't have to face the wrath of The Mighty Ae!!!" Pond said while leaning against the chair, making himself comfortable. I felt guilty for having put Pond into a situation like that. It was not his fault that I tried to escape when we were at mall.

"I am sorry Pond.... I shouldn't have acted that stupidly. I am sorry for all the trouble." I apologized. "Chill bro.... You need not apologize. I am rather happy seeing Ae being a little different from himself. And I am thankful to you. Anyways, Ae had left me in charge to answer your questions so ask me anything you want. Ask me the questions which I can answer. But don't ask me anything form encyclopedia, I am not that smart!!" Pond said making me laugh. This guy seriously knew how to make the situation light.

"Well, what do you wanna know?" he asked now with a serious tone. "How does Ae know me?" I asked the question that was running in my mind. "Well, Ae saw you at your college event few days back. We had come to pay a visit to your college and Ae wanted to donate some money to help the students from a poor background. We first met the Dean to talk about the donation and after we were done talking, he invited us to have a look at the college events.