Broken

I looked around the campus and almost everyone was looking at me. Some of the stares were accusing while some of them looked disgusted. As I started to walk inside the building, I felt the number of people looking at me increased.

I started to feel scared and was contemplating with the idea of running away. I was about to turn around when I heard Atid calling me. I felt relieved after hearing the familiar voice and started walking towards him in haste.

"Pete, are you alright?" Atid's voice sounded concerned as he spoke. "I-I don't k-know... Everyone i-is looking so weirdly at m-me..." I started to stutter as I spoke. I was overcome with fear with so much of stares and looks. "Pete, don't pay attention to anyone. Just follow me inside the class." Atid said.

"But why are they looking at me like that?" I questioned. "I'll explain you everything about it later but for now, I want you to just listen to what I say." Atid said and then pulled me inside the classroom.

The atmosphere inside the classroom was no different. Everyone was looking at me in the same way the others did. "He changes his boyfriend every day. Such a slut!!" I heard someone comment. My heart sank at those words and I felt like running away. "Don't poke your nose into something when you are not aware about what is happening around. Keep your mouth shut!" Atid shot back. The girl who had just passed the comment huffed and then turned her face towards her friends.

Atid made me sit and then occupied the place beside me. "What is happening Atid? And why did that girl say something like that?" I inquired. "Pete, have someone been following you?" Atid asked. "Not following as such but Zee has been bumping into me more often." I replied while trying to recall if any such thing has happened.

"You should see this..." Atid said and then handed me his cell phone. Blood left my face when I saw the contents flashing on the screen. My hands started to tremble as I read the caption and looked at the images.

"Why......" I whispered as I looked at them. Why was God being this cruel to me? What have I ever done to deserve something like this? I lost my parents, I was sold, finally, when I had little happiness coming my way, Ae had to leave for work and that was not enough that people have started to target me. Why was this happening with me?

The page displayed some of my pictures taken with Zee. The recent one was of yesterday when I was sitting in the library and Zee had come to disturb me. It also included the pictures when Zee had saved me from following down. They were made to look as if some intimate acts and captioned with slang words.

There were other's too that had me talking to Pond and getting out of Ae's car in morning. And the caption to the pictures was what made my heart clench – Meet the new slut of college!! He keeps changing his guys every day. One is not enough that he keeps on trying his tricks over the rest. Even the head of bullies have fallen for him. What does he do to charm them?

The comment section had more insults -

Didn't know that Intouch are good at this too

Hey sweety, how about me? I am up for fun

He looks so innocent, but there's a slut hidden behind

Whore!! Why don't you just leave this reputed college and join some random ones?

Hey my number is *** *** **** give me a call... Anytime...

Do you do that in library? I don't mind the place though...

Let me see how good you are. Meet me in the locker room after classes...

Hey bitch! Stay away from my guy...