Date

I groaned in annoyance as I heard that voice. "Are you alright?" I heard Ae ask. "Just....." Even before I could answer, the person was standing in front of us. "I didn't know you would be coming here." Zee said looking at me. I felt quite nervous now but then I felt something around my waist. I turned to look and found Ae holding me by my waist.

"It was a surprise for him. I didn't tell him where I am taking him. Can you please excuse us? The movie is about to start." Ae said and pulled me along with him, he didn't wait for Zee to answer. We entered the theatre and Ae guided me towards our seats. Luckily, he had chosen the back seats and not the front ones. I don't like sitting in front, also, this is the first time coming out with Ae and I wanted to spend some time talking to him.

After we were seated, Ae asked, "Is he troubling you?" I should have expected this. Ae is very much protective of me and he had already told me to inform him in case anyone troubles me. "Actually, he is a senior and he had been bumping into me quite often. He had invited me to celebrate their victory as they won a football match but I denied. Also..... Atid told me to stay away from him." I replied.

"Do you like him?" Ae asked. "No!! no no no.... I don't..." I replied hurriedly. "Don't panic. I just asked you." He said. Just then the movie started and our gaze landed on the screen. As the movie continued, we found ourselves discussing few things and it was like we were fitting into each other perfectly.

We didn't even come to know when things escalated between us. By the time, the movie was over, Ae was holding my hand and I was leaning on his shoulder. There was this feeling that he is the right one for me. Something about his presence made me feel safe and secure.

When the movie was over, I had to withdraw myself from his comfortable warmth. He got up and I soon followed. The date has officially come to an end!! Now we will be heading home...

We walked out of the theater with Ae holding my hand. I liked it so didn't try to withdraw it back. We reached the parking lot soon and Ae opened the door for me. I smiled at him and got into the car. He hurried towards the driver side and then got inside himself and started the engine.

Soon, we were on road passing through the different streets but the road didn't seem to be the one back home. Finally, Ae stopped the car in front of a lavish restaurant making my eyes turn wide. He stepped out and opened the passenger door for me.

I stepped out a bit hesitantly and then Ae shut the door behind. He handed the key to the valet before proceeding inside the restaurant. The waitress came forward and greeted us and Ae told her his name. The women seemed to recognize something and soon guided us towards the private section.

The table was beautifully lit by candles and had flowers placed on it. "Thank you..." Ae said and the women left after nodding. Ae pulled the chair for me gesturing me to sit. I smiled to him while I sat down. He then sat in front of me and I glanced around the place. There was no one around except us.

"I reserved this place for tonight." Ae cleared. Seriously? He would have surely spent lot of money to book this place. "Ae... But it looks costly. You don't have to do this." I said. I have never been to this type of place and now that I am here, it's feeling a bit uncomfortable. "You are worth everything Pete. You don't realize how good you are." Ae said.

I looked at him trying to understand what he said. Only thing I knew in this moment was he was the one I would like to spend my life with. Soon, there was a soft music playing in the background and he extended his hand forward and asked, "May I?" How could I deny him? I placed my hand in his and he guided me to the middle of the place.

Ae ushered me to the middle of the place and wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me closer. I rested my hands on his shoulder while he started to move around. He looked in my eyes while our bodies moved in unison.