Returning back

🔞🔞 Mature Content

The rest of the vacation was spent with Ae being all naughty. We spent most of our time in bedroom since the rest of the house had cameras around and Ae was finding it really hard to keep his hands to himself.

We went out too for small trips, especially to the beach. Tin and Can visited us few times and Can was super excited to know about what happened at first night. I didn't give him any details but he saw the marks on my neck and understood what would have happened.

We were now on our way back home since college was beginning from the next week. Our trip to Bali turned out to be honeymoon rather than vacation. Returning back home now gave me a different feeling. There were still few things that I and Ae needed to talk about and clear but I didn't want to spoil the fun so I had let them pass till the time comes.

The flight landed and we were now proceeding to check out. The cars, were already outside and Ae pulled me with him while walking towards them. Today, Ae made me wear turtle neck t-shirt to hide the marks on my neck. He didn't want Pond to start teasing as soon as he sees us.

We got into the car while the guards placed our luggage inside the other car. I was snuggled into Ae's arms while the cars were heading back home.

As soon as I stepped out of the car, Pond rushed towards me and hugged me tightly. "Pete!! I missed you.... I got bored without you. Now that you are back, we can play video games together." Pond stated while he pulled away from me. "Seems like only Pete is the one being missed." Ae grumbled while walking towards us.

"Well.... I was happy without having anyone to boss around and complain. Ask Martha how much everyone was happy in your absence." Pond teased looking at his brother. "Than I am considering going back..." Ae stated turning around and heading back towards car.

"Oi...... I was just kidding. You are being dramatic now!!" Pond said while rushing towards Ae and pulling him back. "Ow! Only you are allowed to throw tantrums?" Ae asked looking at his younger brother.

Meanwhile Martha walked out greeting me with her sweet smile. "Pete.... You are back son!!" She said while giving me a small hug. "Let me look at you." She said while pulling away from me and then looking at me affectionately. "Ae seems to take good care of you. I was worried when Ae informed me that you are sick. Also, I didn't get much time to talk to you when I had come for wedding." She said.

"I am fine.... Ae has been taking good care of me..." I said. "I could see that son but you know that am worried about you." She said. I was almost in tears with the love and affection I was getting from her. Her motherly love always warmed my heart and also helped me ease my pain and sorrow.

"Come... Let's go inside. This two brothers will have something or else to fight with each other. I don't want my sweet boy to become a victim of it." Martha said while pulling me inside the house. "Huh?! Now he became the most beloved child? Where am I Martha?" Ae started to complain.

"You are next to Pond. I am taking my son into the house. You both can return after you are done fighting with each other." Martha replied. I giggled at the authority she used against the two making both of them go dumb.

I walked into the house following Martha who guided me towards the dining room. "I have made cookies. Sit down while I ask someone to fetch the tea and cookies." She said while walking into the kitchen.

I could see Ae and Pond walking into the dining room. They seems to resolve whatever fight they had and were now on good terms. This has been the usual sight after I had come to stay here.

Ae sat down beside me while Pond occupied his usual seat. Soon the maids were walking out of the kitchen carrying tea and cookies. I could see Pond's eyes shine as he saw them. I have missed this feeling of being home so much.