Pain

It had been hours since I have been brought here and tied up. Zee, Lek and the murderer walked out of the room after quarreling for a while. Zee was insistent on saving me while the other person wanted me dead. His each line, each word and each action was filled with venom. I couldn't even stand breathing the same air as him.

I was missing Ae, I was missing the familiar safety I felt with him. Even though I wanted to see him and be with him right at this moment, I still prayed that he should never come here. I am sure the person responsible for killing our families would be surely prepared with something to torture Ae.

The temperature was falling with passage of time and I started to feel cold. I couldn't hear anymore sound, not of footsteps, not of speaking and not even a slightest movement. I don't know where I am but this place feels creepy.

How happy I was since past few days..... and now, everything has changed. My beautiful world was falling apart. My life with Ae was just like dream, but now.... That dream was shattered.

I closed my eyes recalling about how I and Ae met. That ride in limo, coming to his house, trying to escape, finally going back home, coming to terms with reality, slowly trying to understand him and then falling in love with him. I never thought anyone would have ever loved me so much.

Ae did everything to keep me happy and safe and now, I should do the same. I should protect Ae and stop him from getting harmed.

My head was now clouded with various thoughts about the possible ways of saving my husband from this person. After exhausting my brain for long time, I finally came up with an idea. It was going to hurt me like hell but I was still ready to do it since it would keep Ae safe.

I waited for a while praying internally to God to help me with my plan and thankfully God seemed to answer my prayers. I heard footsteps coming from outside and soon after, Zee came into picture. I was never this happy to see him than right at this moment.

"You seem happy seeing me." He commented. "Actually..... I am.... I have something for you but you'll have to help me in return for that." I said trying to keep my voice from breaking. He raised an eyebrow questioningly while looking at me. "What is it?" he asked.

"I am ready to agree to be with you but in return, you will have to stop Ae from coming here. I'll agree to each and everything you tell me. I will never go back to Ae. Also, I'll divorce him but this will only be valid if you are able to stop him from coming here." I said. My voice was at the point of breaking but I was still ready to do this.

He thought for a while and I held my breath not knowing what his answer will be. I hope he agrees to it. There is no other way. "What if you turn back and betray me?" Zee asked. "I promise to keep my word. That's the only assurance I could give you now. And if you don't agree, you know you'll never be able to see me later. I only ask you to spare Ae's life and in return I agree to come with you." I said. I am sorry Ae but I am doing this to keep you safe.

"Well.... Alright but you need to remember that I'll make you pay if you betray my trust. I am going against my dad for your sake." Zee replied. "Thank you.... Thank you very much!!" I said. "You don't need to thank me, just keep your words. I'll make sure that Ae won't come here. But what if he tried finding you later?" Zee still had doubts.

"You don't need to worry about it. I'll send him the divorce paper and also write a letter that would stop him from tracking me. So.... Please hurry up!!" I replied. Zee nodded in response and then turned around to leave.

Zee had taken just few steps when the sound of more footsteps was heard. He froze in his track and then Lek walked into the room. "What are you doing here?" Lek asked Zee. "Making sure he didn't run away." Zee replied. "You don't have to bother yourself. I need to take him out now." Lek said walking up to me.