Revelations

Ae attended the call and I could see him frown. After a few hums and alright(s), he returned back to where I was sitting. "Pete, would you like to go for a party?" he asked. "Party? But I haven't been to one and I don't know what kind of clothes to wear. I mean, I don't know what exactly will look fine." I spoke.

He cupped my cheeks making me look at him and spoke, "Don't worry about clothes. Go and get fresh. Martha will get the dress ready for you." He stated. I smiled in response and he grabbed my shirt and helped me wear it. "I'll be waiting for you so hurry up." He said and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I nodded in response and rushed towards my bedroom.

I got into shower and cleaned myself. When I went to grab the towel, I saw my reflection in the mirror. Then my eyes landed on the marks all over my upper body and I smiled shyly remembering what has happened in the study room. My hands unconsciously trailed over the marks and I felt my insides flutter. I bit my bottom lip while recalling the touches. I shook my head, trying to erase the thoughts from my mind and dried myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw the clothes kept on the bed. Martha must have got it ready while I was in shower. I dressed up and then looked into the mirror to check if I looked fine. The suit fitted me perfectly and the turtle neck t-shirt was able to hide the marks. I walked out of the room and saw Ae standing in the hall waiting for me.

He was wearing his business suit and looked so handsome. He looked at me while I was descending the stairs and I could see his deep gaze landing on me. I blushed looking at him and lowered my head trying to hide my face. I saw Martha and Pond standing there with a grin on their faces. I reached the base of the stairs and made my way towards them.

"You are looking charming Pete." Martha complimented. "Thank you." I replied politely. "Pete, be careful..... You are going to invite lot of attraction. See to it that your husband doesn't get jealous." Pond teased. "Damn Pond!! Keep your mouth shut!" Ae snarled. I could see Pond having a knowing look on his face.

"Let's go!!" Ae said extending his hand forward. I placed my hand in his and we walked out of the house. There was a limo waiting for us outside and I knew that it wasn't any ordinary party. I felt a bit nervous with the thought of meeting so many people.

The guard opened the door and I slipped inside the car. This was the second time I was travelling in the limo and now I could finally admire it. I remembered the first time I had sat in this car and that time I was all scared. Ae was a total stranger back then and I wanted to escape from him. And now, I don't want to stay away from him even for a second.

Ae got into the car and the door was shut close. I snuggled closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Are you nervous?" he asked. "A bit.... I have never been to party and I don't know what others will think about me." I replied. "Well.... You don't need to worry in that case, I will take care of everything." He replied while looking at me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "You are looking gorgeous." He whispered against my ear and kissed my cheek. I giggled at the soft touch and then turned around trying to hide my blush. His compliments always made my cheeks get hot.

The next moment, he pulled me to sit on his lap making me gasp and my eyes widened. "Ae.... I was comfortable sitting on the seat." I protested. "But I prefer it like this." He replied and sniffed my neck. "You smell wonderful......" he said in his raspy voice while nuzzling my neck.

His hot breathe was tickling my skin and I was losing my senses. "Ae~" I whined when he started caressing my sides. "Shhhhh..... Don't make that sound. We have a party to attend." Ae reminded. I understood the warning in his voice and tried to calm myself down but he was still playing with me. His hands were caressing my sides while he nuzzled at my neck. His play brought goose bumps over my body. I closed my eyes and bit on my bottom lip trying to hold the moans inside which were threatening to escape.