Conversation

The moment I had been yearning for was finally here but I didn't feel anything about it. He was kissing me but I couldn't respond to him. It was as if I was letting him do what he wants just because he had done everything for me.

After a while he pulled away and looked at me. I could see pain in his eyes but I didn't know why he will feel bad about anything. I was letting him do what he wants.

"What should I do to make you believe I love you?" he asked. "You don't need to do anything. I don't want to believe in something that doesn't even exist." I said. My own words sounded so harsh to me. It was like I have lost all the emotions.

"I am not letting you go till I explain to you the truth." He said and then pulled me along with him. He dragged me into the living room and made me sit on sofa while he called someone. After a while, he returned back with his laptop and started typing.

After spending few seconds, he finally placed the laptop on the table and gestured me to watch it. I saw the living room where I am presently sitting. Then I saw Tin enter inside and after a while Ae walked into the room.

CCTV Camera footage

"Hello Ae...Where's Pete by the way?" Tin inquired while Ae made himself comfortable on the sofa. "He's sleeping. He caught cold and also, he is running fever. I am worried about him." Ae replied. "Hmm... So, how's your honeymoon going?" Tin asked. "Tin.... You know that we haven't got intimate so don't ask me that question." Ae stated.

"You haven't that's why am asking. Have you told Pete why you have brought him here?" Tin asked. "No.... Even though I planned everything earlier, it got ruined because of Zee. I am worried to approach him or get intimate with him. Pete had been through lot of pain and sorrow. There had been so many stuff happening lately that I am scared that he might go into stress. Every time I think of getting close to him, I have to think twice. What if the incident with Zee had left some impact on him? What if my action triggers something that makes him go into trauma?" Ae voiced out his concern.

"So, you are maintaining distance just because you are worried that your actions might trigger something unexpected?" Tin asked looking intensely at Ae. "Yes.... I want him. I want him badly but I am trying to control myself. I had almost lost it twice yesterday but thankfully, I was able to control" Ae replied. "Twice? What made you do that?" Tin asked amused. He looked interested in the conversation. "Firstly, he wore tank tops which he had never done and second..... don't ask.... I don't even want you to imagine it. It's my personal matter." Ae spoke. "Ahh!! Someone is much more possessive. Anyways, Can told me something and then kicked me out of the house." Tin spilled.

"Kicked you out? Why?" Ae asked in surprise. "Well, he tried to interact with Pete and he came to know about few things. So, he threatened me that he will make me sleep in guest room if I don't talk to my brother and then kicked me out. Either, you make things right with Pete or else, empty one room for me to sleep." Tin cleared.

"Huh?! What is it about? And what did Pete speak to Can which he can't tell me?" Ae asked in confusion. "Well.... Can didn't tell me clearly but he said that Pete is having some issues and he is insecure that you are no more interested in him. Can had just shoved me out telling me to make things right before returning back." Tin spoke.

"Have you two gotten into fight?" Tin questioned. "No... Not at all.... But Pete looks a bit upset. I don't know what's wrong with him." Ae stated. "Wait a minute!! Did you earlier mention that you both haven't done it?" Tin asked.

"Yes... We haven't! What has this got to do with the current issue?" Ae asked while leaning against the armrest. "Think about it Ae.... You both didn't get close and you have been avoiding getting close to him these past days. Do you think he is..........? I mean, you said it you almost lost it twice yesterday. And also mentioned he hadn't worn tank tops. I guess he might be trying to give you hints." Tin interpreted.