Seduce

It was fun going out with Can. I had missed everything so much. It felt like I was back to my normal life. After some shopping, Can decided we should visit the beach and I agreed in response.

We reached the place and I was all excited to stand in the sand and feel the salty air. I missed all this things so much that I couldn't express my happiness at this moment.

We played on the beach running around and everything till we finally got tired and decided to take some rest. We sat down on the sand and then looked at the waves crashing on the shore.

"Pete, when I first saw you, you looked a bit upset. Is something wrong?" Can asked. "Was it that obvious?" I questioned. "Ummm... Not much but Ae was worried that you were not happy. He thought you wanted to visit some other place." Can cleared.

"Well.... It's not about place." I replied. "Then what is it about? I might help you." He replied. I contemplated with the idea whether I should tell him or not but then decided it was better to let it out.

"It's about Ae." I said. "You don't love him?" he asked. "No no no.... Not that... It's just... Forget about it. Can we discuss something else?" I tried to change the topic. It was more embarrassing to speak about my private live. He understood my situation and let it pass. We spent some time on beach before we finally decided of returning back.

After that day onward, Can was visiting us more often. Ae would be sometimes busy with his work related matter and Can would be there to take me out to spend some time and explore the place.

It was a usual day, we just had breakfast and Ae was busy with his laptop. I had nothing to do so I thought of watching a movie. Just then Can walked in greeting everyone in cheerful mood and making himself comfortable on the sofa.

"Pete, are you busy?" he asked turning his gaze to look at me. "No.... I was just wondering what I should do." I replied. "Come... Let's go out. There's a concert and it's my favorite band!" Can said. I was happy hearing it and immediately rushed towards my room to change. It's better to keep myself occupied rather than crying over something.

I soon walked out of the bedroom after changing the clothes and found Can going through his cell phone. "Pete.... I was think-" "You are all dressed.... Come, let's go." Can said cutting off Ae from saying anything. I looked at Ae who looked like a kicked puppy.

"Ae, you wanted to say something?" I asked. "No! Ae just told me to look after you. Now, let's get going." Can said pulling me out of the house. Why do I feel that Can is purposely trying to stop Ae from speaking?

Can drove through the streets, making his way towards the beach where we had spent time earlier. He soon parked in the empty space and got out and I soon followed. Looking around the area, I noticed that there wasn't much crowd.

"Can, you said we were going for concert than why are we here?" I asked in confusion. "I lied." He confessed. My eyes widened in surprise with the way he answered as if it was nothing. "Pete, I need to talk to you. That's the reason I brought you here. Besides, I wanted to test something too." He replied.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in worry. "Come, let's sit and talk. We have a lot to discuss and I don't want my legs to start paining by standing so long." He said.

We then walked towards the shore and sat on the sand looking at the waves. "Pete, why is it that you look sad? I mean, you are going out, trying new things but it feels like you are forcing yourself. It's not coming from your inside. As if you are trying to keep yourself busy. I know everything about you and Ae so you should consider talking to me. Also, Pond had asked me to talk to you. He said that you sometimes think a lot and doesn't say a word to others. So, I want to know what is troubling you." He said.