Let's get to know each other

I expected Ae to take me to some lavish restaurant again but this time he surprised me by taking me to the place I would love to go the most. He drove through a narrow road and finally stopped by the side of a small bridge. The view of outside from the car was really beautiful.

"This is so enchanting ...." I said while I looked at the place in admiration. There wasn't anyone around and the place was quiet and calm. There was a small creek through which water was flowing. I could see fireflies around the place and their reflection was seen in the water.

"You like it?" I heard Ae's voice and turned my head around to find Ae's face just inches away from mine. When did he come so close to me? My breath hitched having him this close to me. His hot breath was now tickling my face while he looked at me. I could feel his orbits getting dark as he looked at me.

His hand came up and started caressing my cheek. His touch brought warmth to my heart and I wanted to sink into this feeling. I could feel him getting closer with each passing second and I wanted the time to cease. I closed my eyes when he pressed his lips to mine.

There was a click sound followed by some rustling but I was too drowned in this moment to care. I felt some weight on me and then felt him pressing himself against me. I didn't even realize that he had already lowered the seat and I was now lying down.

My hands went to his back and clutched onto his shirt while his one hand was resting on my waist, squeezing it in between. His lips were really soft and I was getting addicted to them. He licked my lips and I parted them and soon his tongue was inside exploring my cave. He tangled his tongue with mine and started to lick and suck it.

The pleasure was making me overwhelmed. I could feel the saliva staining our chins but I didn't want to let go off this beautiful feeling. But then I was out of breathe and had to tap his shoulder asking him to stop. But he didn't stop, he trailed his lips towards my cheeks while placing soft kisses all over.

He slowly moved his lips to my neck and started to lick and suck it. His hands slipped into my t-shirt and started to rub my nipples. They felt painfully hard and he was just teasing them. I let out a moan and he started to play with more intensity. My hands got fisted into his hairs as I felt the tingles all over my body.

I didn't want him to stop; his presence, his scent, his touch, everything was making me crazy. But then, this beautiful moment was spoiled from the constant ringing of his cell phone. I could feel him get stiffened and he pulled back immediately. He picked up his cell phone and hurriedly answered it.

"Yes... we'll be there for dinner." I heard him say and immediately knew that it was Pond. I tried to tidy myself and got up and then adjusted the seat. I was still breathing heavily and looked outside trying to hide my blush. What will he think of me? This is the second time we kissed and things got escalated soon. Will he think that am just like others?

He disconnected the call and placed the cell phone back. "I-I am sorry." He said in a soft voice. I turned my head to look at him and I could see guilt on his face. "I am sorry... I lost control... I should have asked for your consent before proceeding." He said.

He was still considering my feelings and was holding back. "Ae.... You need not apologize. If I didn't want it, I would have stopped you. And I think we need to communicate. We have confessed to each other but I feel there's still some barriers between us that are holding us back. I think we should try to know each other more. I don't want this awkwardness between us." I replied.

"I get what you are trying to say. But are you sure that you didn't mind? I mean don't just agree because you think you are bound to obey everything I have got to say or do. I look at you as an individual person and your opinion matters to me most. I don't want to force you into anything that you dislike. For me, your happiness is more important. If you love someone else, you can tell me, I won't hold you back." He replied.