First day in college

My beautiful slumber was completely destroyed when my noisy clock thought of screaming. I groaned and then extended my hand reaching for the criminal and then slapped it hard to make it quiet. It was a bit cold and I was reluctant to leave the warm and cosy comfort of my bed.

I tried to open my eyes and then looked at the ceiling. After spending few seconds trying to adjust my eyes to the light, I finally moved to sit up and leaned against the headboard. I checked the time and it was 7.00 am. Why do I have to get up so early? I scanned the room and my gaze landed on the uniform. College... First day... Shit!!

I immediately jumped out of the bed and rushed towards the bathroom. I hurriedly got fresh and then rushed out. I slipped into the uniform and grabbed my stuff before walking out of the room. My lazy self would have got me late on the first day itself.

I hurried to dining room and saw Ae and Pond already having breakfast. I greeted them and then occupied my place. "Excited?" Pond asked. "Bit nervous...." I replied sincerely. "It's alright... I'll be coming with you. I need to talk to the Dean." Ae said. I felt at ease knowing that he was going to come along with me.

After breakfast, we walked out of the house. But then I realized, I will be having guards around, also I won't get to come back home walking. This was going to be completely new experience. I sighed and then followed Ae.

I expected the guards and all to be in ready position by now but nothing of that sort happened. Ae walked straight to the car and unlocked it. He then moved towards the driver side and then said, "Come, what are you waiting for?"

"Err... I thought you'll be asking the guards to accompany." I admitted. He let out a laugh and then spoke, "Well, I'll drop you to college, but in evening you'll be having car waiting for you since I will be leaving late. Pond might tag along with the driver in case he feels bored at home. Now get in, we need to leave. I don't want you getting late on the first day."

I got into the car, it was a bit relaxing being in the normal car. It's not that I hate the other cars but they draw too much of attention and I don't like it. Ae started the engine and soon, we were driving out of the premises. This felt so much better. I was nervous as well as excited.

"You want to play music?" Ae asked. Even though I liked music while driving but with Ae, I even liked the silence. It was a bit different being with him. Like everything about him has its own way of soothing my chaotic mind. "No.... I like it this way." I replied. I could see a small smile creeping on his lips and I wanted to know what he was thinking.

I tried to distract myself by looking out of the window. This place wasn't bad, I slowly started to like it. Then, the car suddenly came to a halt. I looked around scanning the place but there doesn't seem to be any college around. I turned to look at Ae and found him getting close to me. I felt frozen in spot with the proximity of his closeness.

My mind was screaming to me to push him but my heart was somehow against it. My inner battle was still in full swing as the distance between us was getting lesser. I closed my eyes not knowing what he was gonna do. I could feel his hot breathe against my neck and it sent tickles over my body. What was this feeling? Why am I getting butterflies in stomach?

I clenched onto the seat while I held my breath, I could still feel his hot breath against my neck. After a while there was click sound and I opened my eyes to find Ae sitting back in his seat. "You forgot seat belt." He informed and then started the engine. Damn!!! What was I even thinking?

This time when I looked at him, there was a smirk decorating his face. I have now embarrassed myself. We finally reached the college and I felt my feet getting numb. There was nothing similar here in comparison for my earlier college.