Abducted

I woke up to the view of the bright light that illuminated the whole tent. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust to the brightness. I shifted a bit trying to find the beast and found him sleeping soundly. I cuddled closer to him, wrapping my arms around him and resting my head against his chest.

He moved in sleep wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer. I smiled and then closed my eyes trying to catch some more sleep. I felt little sticky since the fruit juice traces were still over my body.

It had been quite a while and then I felt soft touches on my face. I opened my eyes to see Ae awake and kissing me. "Good morning baby..." he greeted while looking at me. "Good morning Ae...." I replied while smiling.

He turned to lie on his side, facing me. His hand came up and started to caress my skin. "Are you still sleepy?" he asked. "No.... I had enough of sleep." I replied.

He didn't let me sleep the whole night. I was so exhausted that I passed out. But I am sure that he took good care of me. "Do you want to get fresh or cuddle for a while?" he asked. The thought of cuddle was more tempting so I replied promptly, "Cuddle!!"

The next second he pulled me closer to his chest while resting his chin on my head. "This is much better." He said while exhaling deeply. I hummed in response while letting myself sink into the warmth.

After the trip, I was sleeping in Ae's bedroom more often than mine till finally I abandoned my room and shifted into his. The earlier thought of sleeping in separate rooms was dissolved and we would have a good session before going to sleep. He would try to control himself and stop after one round. But at weekends, we would wake up around noon since we would be awake whole night.

Everything was like fairy tale. I was happy and felt like I was living in a dream world. Ae allowed Atid to drop me home when he and Pond would be busy to pick me up. Pond felt in love with his assistant and they were going good. As a result, he hardly had time to pick me up.

It was one of the days when the classes ended early and I thought of going shopping. I had been thinking of buying few stuffs and Ae was quite busy these days to go out. So, I invited Atid and we were now inside the large mall checking out few stuff in one of the store.

Atid was at a little distance checking some sweatpants while I was checking out tank tops. Suddenly, there was a large palm placed against my mouth and my hands were tied up. I tried to protest kicking the stands but then there were two more people who caught my legs and I was pulled out of the store.

I looked inside the store trying to search for Atid and then I saw him looking at me with wide eyes. He rushed out trying to stop the people but they got into the elevator and the doors were closed. Out of instinct I bit on the person holding my mouth and he yelped removing his hand. I took the opportunity and screamed loudly calling for help.

A harsh slap was rendered on my cheeks and the next moment, there was a handkerchief wrapped around my mouth and everything went dark after that.

I don't know how long I have been unconscious but when I regained consciousness, I found myself in a dark room. I was seated on a chair with my hands and legs tied with rope and my mouth covered. I tried to move and free myself.

It was cold and there was no one around. The place was empty except for me. I was now scared not knowing where I was. I needed Ae. Ae.... Please save me... I am scared.

There was a click sound and I felt the wall move. Then I noticed that it was a secret room. You wouldn't find the door easily as it looks same as the wall. The person looked at me and then shouted loudly, "Who the hell made you to tie him up?"

The very next moment, four people came rushing inside the room and began undoing the rope knots. They then removed the tape from my mouth and it started to hurt. I almost screamed in pain.