Excited

I was stunned and opened my eyes to see Zee holding me. I immediately steadied myself and pulled away from him. "Are you alright?" he inquired. "Yes... I am fine... thank you..." I kept it short and then turned around to get away from him. "Are you in hurry?" I heard him ask. "Yes.... I have classes." I replied while speeding up and walking in haste. I finally reached the class and let out a sigh of relief.

"Pete!!" I heard Atid calling me and I turned my head in his direction. He was waving at me from little distance and I smiled at him while I made my way towards him. "You look like you got into some trouble." He commented. "Well.... Yes.... Kind of.... I was walking towards the class when someone dashed against me and Zee saved me from falling down." I replied.

"Hmmm... Well, I have something to tell you. One of my friend said that Zee had been inquiring about you. I don't know what he is up to but I don't think it's anything good. So please try to keep him away." Atid said. Even I too have weird feeling about this guy. The way he looks at me, the way he talks and the way that every time I am bumping into him, I feel something is going on.

"Pete, I wanted to ask you whether you'll be free in evening. Me and my friends have decided of going out. So, we would like if you could join us." Atid invited. "Am sorry but I already have plans for evening. Next time may be." I denied. "That's alright..." he said in his friendly tone.

The teacher entered the class and the lecture began. I had my full concentration in class and as usual noted down all the important things. After the lecture was over I asked Atid to show me the library. So we walked out of the class, heading in the direction of the library. When we entered, I could see the huge hall. There were many shelves aligned with books and the place looked cleaned and neat.

Atid introduced me to the librarian who informed me about the rules before we proceeded further. Atid showed me around, informing me about the important things. After we were done, we went to canteen to have meal. This time, I insisted to Atid to let me tag along to buy food. After we bought our meal, we made our way towards the empty table and sat down.

I fished out my cell phone to check and saw a message from Pond – I'll be picking you up in evening. I smiled and put the cell phone back into the pocket. "Let's eat..." I said scooping the food and putting it in my mouth. "You look happy...." Atid spoke gaining my attention. "Well.... I am just excited... for evening's plan." I admitted. He eyed me for a while and then spoke, "Are you going on a date?"

I felt butterflies in my stomach just at the thought of me going on a date with Ae. Was it really going to be a date? I mean, I don't know if it's just two of us or Pond is going to tag along. But the mere thought of going on a date with Ae was making my heart flutter. "N-No.... Just a movie..." I replied. "Oh.... Okay..." He said while he began eating his food, making my mind fly to some place where I could just think about the possibilities of me going on a date with Ae........

The rest of the day in the college passed quickly and I was all excited when the classes finally ended. "You seem really excited for going to movie... Are you sure that you are not going on a date?" Atid asked again. Was it that obvious? I haven't told him anything about my personal life and also don't want to let anyone know about me so soon.

"Err.... It's been quite sometime that I have gone for a movie." I spoke. I didn't lie but also didn't tell him the full truth. He nodded his head and we walked out of the class. We had just taken few steps when I heard someone calling me. I turned around and looked at the person and then regretted having done so.

"Hi Pete.... I was thinking... I mean... I wanted to invite you for a small celebration. We won football match.... So, I was thinking that it would be nice if you could join us." Zee said. "Sorry.... But I already have plans for tonight. I am watching a movie." I replied. "Well.... Then may be you could join us after the movie. I promise to drop you back home." Zee insisted.

Falling in..... L❤️VEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें