Secret revealed

I rushed past everyone, making my way towards the door, ignoring all the calls and shouting coming from behind. Just when I was about to exit the door, I bumped into someone. I looked at the person and saw the lecturer standing in front.

"You have been called by dean." he informed. This was worst. I haven't even done anything and now.... He looked past me inside the class and then said, "Zee, you and your friends are being called by dean in his office now!!"

I could hear the footsteps behind and all of them walked out of the classroom, heading towards the dean's cabin. "Pete, dean wants to see you too. Come..." the lecturer said. His voice was soft and calm. I just nodded in response and started to follow him. Soon we were standing outside the cabin and I was hesitant to go inside.

"Pete, go inside..." the lecturer said giving me a push and slightly opening the door for me. Tears rolled down my cheeks when I entered the place. I know why I had been called here. They were going to expel me for my misconduct. All my efforts to prove myself have gone down the drain.

I entered the cabin and the door closed behind me. I jumped in fear when dean called my name, "Pete..." I saw someone sitting on the chair opposite to the dean, all dressed in business suit. The person turned around to look at me and I went pale. Ae was sitting on the chair, in front of dean and was looking at me. When did he return? He would have come to know about everything. The moment that I had been waiting for so eagerly was snatched away from me and crumpled.

I bowed my head not able to meet his gaze. I don't want to look at him, I will not be able to tolerate the hate in his eyes. He left the chair and walked towards me. I clenched my fists and held my breath waiting for the insults and or even a slap on my face.

But to my surprise, he placed his hand on my cheek and stroked it gently. I still kept my head down not knowing how to face him. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked in his soft voice. I looked at him and I could see pain and anger in his eyes. I have disappointed him. "I am sorry..." This was all I could manage to say. "It's not your fault..." he said and then turned around facing the dean.

"Mr Intouch, we are sorry about what has happened. We will try to investigate the matter and find the culprit. Give us some time." The dean spoke. "Time? Can you see what this fake post has caused? It has ruined someone's dignity and self-respect. And that person is none other than my husband!!" Ae snarled. Husband? I am his husband? But when did we get married?

"Who is your husband?" Zee asked in surprise. "Are your blind and deaf? Can't you see who is standing here and recognize from the surname who is my husband?" Ae shot back. "I don't believe you... you think you can fool us?" Zee retorted.

"Do you want to see the marriage certificate?" Ae asked. Why does Ae sound so much confident while speaking? I don't remember us getting married but he says he has a marriage certificate. What is going on?

"Zee, it's better if you keep your mouth shut. Since everyone knows what you do, the suspect in this whole incidence is you and your friends. There have been many complaints against you in the past but we were not able to do anything because we never had any proof." dean informed.

"But sir, we are not involved in this." Zee was trying to defend himself. "I don't want to hear a word Zee, things have gone out of hand and we need to take action." dean cleared and then continued to talk to Ae, "I am sorry again on everyone's behalf. I have already asked the school management to look into this and check the IP address that has this things posted. And we had already taken down the pictures. I assure you that the investigating committee will soon come out with the result." dean spoke.

"Pete may not be Intouch by blood but he is Intouch by marriage. So, I would prefer to have the same respect to him that Intouch family has. I won't tolerate a word in disrespect of my husband. What has happened is really shameful considering the status of the college. If the actual culprit doesn't show up and confess his crime by tomorrow morning, I am going to launch a police complain." Ae said. I could see dean's face turned white as he looked at the person in front of him.