Relieved

Ae accompanied me till the entrance of the classroom and left with a promise of picking me up after classes. When I walked into the classroom, everyone started to apologize to me. I could see guilt on their faces and tried to assure them that I wasn't holding any grudge against them. They didn't know about my life or the things I have been through before joining this college.

After lot of sorry(s) and it's alright(s), I was finally able to get back to my seat. Atid was already seated and waiting for me. "You didn't tell me that you are married." Atid complained. "Even I didn't know that I am married till yesterday." I muttered under my breathe. "Huh?! What?" Atid asked. "Ahh... Nothing... The topic never came up so... I didn't get a chance to tell." I tried to cover up.

I could see Atid grinning while he looked at me. "What's with that expression?" I questioned. "Well, your husband is handsome..." Atid commented and then continued, "No wonder that you are not interested in anyone." I could feel my cheeks getting hot and tried to cover up my blush. "Stop it!! Otherwise I wouldn't introduce you to him." I threatened.

"Awww.... I was just teasing. But you look too cute while blushing Mr Intouch." Atid teased. "Atid~, enough!!!" I said. He was laughing with my reactions and I didn't know what to do of this friend of mine. He reminded me of Peak. He too used to tease me same way.

The lecturer entered the class and started teaching. I was in my high spirit since the secret was already out. Even though I was shocked when Ae said that I was his husband, I was happy with the fact that everyone now knew that I already have someone in my life.

Now all knew that I was married and I didn't have to worry about anything. More importantly, nobody was going to try to find out anything since they all feared the Intouch. I was relieved and happy. Ae had successfully covered up my past and also protected me from all the possible harms at present.

The day was coming to an end and there was only one lecture left. After a while, we were informed that the concerned teacher left due to some emergency so the class was cancelled. I was happy since Ae was coming to pick me up and immediately fished out my cell phone to call him.

He soon picked up and I informed him that the lecture was cancelled. He said that he'll be there soon and disconnected the call. "You seemed to be excited to see your husband again?" Atid commented. "Yes.... He was away for some work and returned yesterday. And due to this issue, I wasn't even able to speak with him properly." I explained.

We arrived at the parking lot and Atid walked up to his car after saying good bye to me. I was waiting for Ae to arrive when I heard the same voice again. "Pete..... I need to talk to you." Zee said. "What do you want to talk about Zee? If you haven't been following me, nothing would have happened. Also, now you know that am married so stop chasing me." I cleared.

"I don't buy your lie Pete. I know you don't like him. You looked shocked when he said that you are his husband." Zee spoke. Damn!! My facial expression gave me away again. "Well, he didn't want to let others know about our marriage since it's a personal matter. But he said it himself so, I was shocked." I lied. "Who are you fooling Pete? If you loved him, you would have been happy. But you are not." Zee spoke.

His words made me angry when he said that am not happy with Ae. "Zee!! You have no right to point a finger at my husband! If you don't know about anything, don't speak. I love my husband and keep that in mind. I don't have to pretend to be lovey-dovey in front of others. And let me remind you, YOU ARE INVADING MY PERSONAL SPACE AND I DON'T LIKE IT." I shouted. I was out of my patience after constantly telling this guy not to follow me around.

I felt a hand around my waist and I immediately turned my head to look at the owner of the hand. Ae stood beside me with beaming smile. "Calm down baby... You are turning red..." he said. His presence itself was soothing to me and I immediately felt at ease.