Fruit salad

🔞🔞 Mature Content

I was overwhelmed with our romantic outdoor date. We had the dinner together and it was quite romantic since Ae had made the arrangements. It was like we were leaving in a different from others.

After dinner, we were sitting on the blanket outside the tent. Ae had placed a basket in the tent that contained fruits. I wonder why he would have brought so many of them.

We stayed outside watching the stars and basking in moonlight. Ae's arms were wrapped around me while I had my head leaned on his shoulder. "I missed this place so much." I said while cuddling close to him. "Me too... I miss the first time we have come here." He stated.

"Was the first time better than today?" I asked turning my head to look at him. He smiled and then looked down at me and placed his fingers on my chin pulling me closer while he spoke, "It cannot be compared to today. Today's day makes me feel like I am living in a dream."

I smiled looking at him while he closed the distance between us and pressed his lips to mine. I moved slowly, wrapping my arms around his neck, and then leaning against him as he gripped my waist holding my weight.

I was leaning on him deepening the kiss while moving my hands and bringing them to his shoulder in order to support myself. He started to squeeze my waist as I inserted my tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it further moving to lick it and tangle his own tongue with mine.

The little make out session was actually resulting in the rise of heat. I wanted him... now!!

I moved to straddle his lap, sliding my legs on either side of him so that my hard length was grinding against his. He hissed at the contact and tightened his grip around my waist. I was too turned on and all prepared to make this night exciting and memorable.

I was moving sensually over the bulge that had formed in his pants, making him feel the sweet torture and I was more than happy with his response. He wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me closer.

Our ragging breathe was mixed with each other while we continued to kiss. The saliva dripping down from the corner of our lips had already smudged our chins. The sloppy kisses didn't stop till I felt out of breathe and tried to pull away. But how could I forget that I have woken up the beast.

The next moment, he grabbed my hairs, holding my face in the same place and kissing the air out of me. I protested and pushed him away and he finally let go after biting my lip. I could see a smirk decorating his face while he looked at me teasingly.

"You know what will happen to you if you seduce me. Right?" he asked while looking at my face. Something about his look told me that he was going to make this night long and I wouldn't be allowed to sleep the whole night.

"You didn't just stop at seducing though, you also teased me naughty boy!! Now.... It's my turn." He said moving a bit and then shifting our places. Within seconds he got up and then carried me inside the tent.

He placed me on the bed before moving to close the tent. When he turned back to look at me, I could see a naughty smile playing on his lips.

He walked back towards me and I could see his orbits turn darker. I expected him to take me raw and hard right there but no.... This beast had some other plans.

He moved a bit and pulled the basket closed. I looked at him with puzzled expression as he fished out something from the basket. I looked at the thing in his hand and saw him holding a box of strawberries and a bottle of chocolate sauce. What is he up to?

He then pulled out hand cuffs and turned towards me. He is not going to do it or is he? My question was answered the very next moment as he caught my hands and then pulled them above my head while putting the cuffs around my wrist. I could see the evil smile on his lips.