Solo act

⚠️ Violence
⚠️ Assault

We were now seated into the limo and I was snuggled into Ae's arms. There were lot of questions running through my mind and I wanted to ask Ae about them. "What are you thinking?" Ae asked breaking the train of my thoughts.

"Err... I want to ask you something." I replied. "You know that you can ask me anything. You don't have to think or hesitate." He replied. "So, you were aware that Atid was George's son when I told you about him?" I asked. "Yes..." he replied and then kept quiet.

"And he told you about the fake post few days back?" I questioned. "No... It was George. Atid saw the post and was furious so he asked his father to help. George recognized your face and immediately called me. That time, I was boarding flight to return back home. It was just after I had messaged you good night and stated that I'll see you soon. George assured Atid that he will help you and called me hurriedly. He informed me about the matter and I was really angry at the moment. I called the dean and asked him to see for the culprit and after that I called Pond and asked him to pick me up at airport. I asked him to keep this news to himself because I wanted to surprise you. And... you know the rest." He cleared.

I hummed in response and snuggled closer to him. It was already late and I started to feel sleepy and didn't even come to know when I felt asleep. I was woken up by soft calls from Ae, "Pete... Pete... wake up... We are home."

I blinked my eyes few times before finally opening them. When I was able to open my eyes to some extent, I was met by the dark orbs of Ae. "Wake up na..... We are already home." He said. I moved a bit and he helped me steady myself. Ae stepped out of the car and extended his hand towards me. I grabbed it and stumbled out of the car. Ae was there to hold me and prevented me from falling.

"Pete.... Don't just sleep. Have dinner first." He said. "Ae~..... I am sleeeeepy." I said trying to hold myself steady. "I know... but you are not allowed to sleep on empty stomach. Come, I'll feed you." He said and scooped me up. He carried me inside the house and walked straight to the dining room.

He placed me on the chair and called for Martha. She came rushing after hearing Ae's voice and soon she was instructed to get the food. Soon, the maids rushed out carrying the plates and placed them on the table. He commanded everyone to leave while he sat down beside me and started to feed me.

I was more like a small kid trying to avoid food and Ae was keeping his patience while trying to convince me into eating. After having fed me enough amount of food, he finally stopped and decided of letting me sleep.

He carried me to bedroom and then placed me on the bed. I was not even in mood of changing my clothes and Ae had a hard time trying to convince me into wearing pyjama. After whining for almost 15 minutes, I finally grabbed the clothes provided by Ae and walked into the bathroom to change. Ae was really worried and stood outside the door waiting for me to return.

I somehow managed to change the clothes and walked out and threw myself on him. He caught me in time and carried me to bed. He said that I haven't even buttoned up the shirt properly but I was least bothered. I just ask him to do it before I drifted into dreamland.

The next morning when I woke up, I looked around the room trying to recall what happened last night. All the memories were like faint images after I got into the limo. Ae trying to wake me up, feeding me food, carrying me to bedroom. I was like a spoiled kid last night. I scratched my head and then got out of the bed while yawning.

I made my way towards the bathroom and then noticed the clothes lying around. I had created a mess. I collected the clothes and threw them into the laundry basket before proceeding with my morning routine. Once I was done, I hurried to the dining room.