Vacation

I turned my head to look at the source of voice and found the dean standing at the door and there was Atid and Pond behind him. I felt relieved and then looked at Ae who held Zee by collar. "Mr Intouch, please calm down." The dean said and Ae let go off the collar. He turned around and walked back towards me.

He stood in front of me and wiped off my tears that have stained my cheeks. "Shhhh.... Calm down... I am here." He said. He pulled me in his arms and tried to calm me down. My body was shaking in fear and I wanted to get away from this place.

"Zee, come to my cabin right now." The dean ordered. "I would like to talk to you too Mr Intouch and Pete." He continued. Ae nodded in response and then gave his full attention to me. After lot of attempts, he finally managed to calm me down and asked me to change my clothes.

"Baby, I am going to dean's office. Atid will accompany you to the change room and will stay with you till you are done. I will go and take care of the matter. You can come when you are done with changing. Okay?" he said. I just nodded in response and he kissed my forehead. He helped me steady myself and then walked towards the door where Atid and Pond stood.

"I am going to dean's cabin. Please look after him." Ae spoke to Atid. "Alright!" Atid said and then pulled me towards the change room while Ae and Pond walked towards the cabin of dean. As soon as I entered the change room, I hurried to slip into my casual clothes and walked out.

"Let's go." I said grabbing my stuff. Atid knew that I was anxious about what was going to happen and thought that it was better if he didn't try to stop me. We walked towards the cabin and then knocked the door before entering.

I heard a loud command of 'come in' and I immediately walked in and closed the door. "Sit down." The dean gestured towards me while speaking in his soft voice. "Pete, can you explain what exactly happened inside the room." he inquired.

I shivered as the memories of what happened few minutes earlier crept into my mind. I felt my hands and feet go numb and goose bumps started to arise on my skin. Then Ae extended his hand forward and held my hand trying to calm me down.

I was feeling suffocated so I tried to take deep breathes. The dean handed me some water to drink and I gulped it down. After a while, I felt relaxed and then tried to speak. I narrated them the whole incidence about what happened when I was heading back to the club room. I could feel the anger building inside Ae while I narrated the whole incidence.

Zee was standing with his head down avoiding meeting the gaze of everyone. "Zee, this is a serious offense. I had warned you earlier that you will be punished if you are found guilty in any such act. Since you are involved in molestation and it's legally a crime, you are being expelled from the college. I had already announced the changes in rules few days back and also had given you a second chance but you didn't try to improve yourself." The dean stated.

Zee seemed to be unmoved with what the dean said. It was as if he didn't care if he was allowed to stay or leave. "Pete, you can leave now. I would like to talk to Mr Intouch alone." The dean said. I nodded in response and moved to leave the place. Pond followed me out of the cabin.

When I opened the door, I saw Atid waiting for me outside. I walked towards him with Pond trailing behind. He made me sit down and handed me a bottle of water. I gulped it down since my throat had gone dry with so much of stress and anxiety.

"Pete, Ae had asked me to take you back to the car." Pond informed. I understood what he meant and then got up to leave. Atid walked with us towards the car. The guard opened the door for me and I slipped inside. The door was shut close and I could finally relax.

The space was entirely filled with Ae's scent and it had a soothing effect on me. It was like feeling Ae's presence around me. I could see Pond and Atid talking to each other even though I couldn't hear what they were talking about. I leaned against the seat and closed my eyes as I felt tired, stress and anxiety always drained me off the energy.