Start of college

I was now lying on bed, cuddled in Ae's embrace with the blanket covering us. His one hand was wrapped around me while the other was stroking my back. I was drawing circles on his chest.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." Ae said making me turn my head to look at him. I propped myself up on my elbows, looking at him attentively. "What is it about?" I asked.

"Your college is starting next week so you would be busy with studies. Ever since we got married, we have been staying in the same room." He said while looking at me and then continued further, "Well, I find it really hard to keep my hands to myself when you are around. So I was thinking that you should sleep in your bedroom when your college starts."

My smile immediately dropped after listening to it. I abruptly moved to sit on bed, turning my back to him. How can he expect me to sleep in another room? We are married and there's no need for another room.

I heard rustling sound but didn't budge to turn and look. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "You should listen to what I have got to say. I didn't finish speaking to you. I said you should sleep in your room but that doesn't mean we can't sleep together. I am worried about keeping you awake till late night and then you'll be having your studies. I have thought about everything before coming to the decision. For weekdays, you'll be sleeping in your room and on weekends, we will be sleeping together. And you can sleep next to me whenever you want. It's just that I was concerned since I am not able to control myself around you." He cleared.

Why is he so much good with decision making? I couldn't keep sulking for long since I knew that he was doing it for my sake. I should have thought about everything. I will be having studies, homework and assignments and if we are sleeping together, we might end up doing some other activity.

"Are you still angry?" he asked. "No..... But I am a bit upset. I am so used to you these days that it will be really difficult to sleep alone. I can hardly fall asleep." I spoke. "Well.... It's not the final decision. If you feel that things are not working, you know we can sit and talk. Also...... I want to be next to you all time." He replied.

I smiled when he said those words, being loved and desired by your man is like a boost to one's ego. "I want Ae to be there with me all time." I replied in my soft voice. I could hear him inhale sharply while he pulled me closer.

"I'll be there besides you always. And you know that you can come into my bedroom anytime..." Ae said. "And what if you start missing me?" I asked turning a bit and raising my eyebrow. "Then.... I have the key to your room." He replied.

"Shouldn't that be considered as trespassing?" I asked. "Baby.... Am the owner of the house so I can go wherever I want. And it wouldn't be considered as trespassing but you can call it sneaking." He said and started to tickle me.

"Aeeee.... It tickles... Ahhh... Stop!!" I said while laughing. He didn't show any mercy and continued with his actions. He finally stopped when I caught his hands stopping him as my stomach started to hurt from laughing.

"So, do you wanna know what else I can do?" he asked teasingly. "No.... this much is enough. I better not ask you anything." I replied while panting heavily. "Good boy!!" he commented while ruffling my hairs. I leaned back against his chest.

"Are you tired?" he asked. "A bit...." I replied while turning around and snaking my arms around his neck. "Let's get some sleep." He said while lying down and pulling me along with him. He enveloped me in his arms and I let myself soak all the warmth of his presence.

The remaining week we spent in Ae's room since I didn't want to sleep alone. Not to mention that we didn't sleep either since we got involved in the other activities. Thankfully, the rooms were soundproof and it prevented me from getting embarrassed. Ae was always in beast mode in bed and never stopped at one round.