Meeting cousin

We were now inside Ae's private plane heading towards our vacation spot which Ae didn't disclose to me stating that it was a surprise. I knew that I was going to have great fun while on vacation and will be returning with lot of sweet memories.

I leaned against Ae's arm and rested my head on his shoulder. "Are you sleepy?" Ae asked. "No.... I am just....." I didn't say anything further since he actually understood what I wanted to tell him. "What are you thinking? I am sure there is something running in your mind." He said.

"Ae...... Last time you were afraid of letting others know about me but that day, you took me out for a party. I mean, had everything fallen in place? Isn't there anymore danger?" I asked. "Well.... Since the incidence of fake posts, most of the people came to know about our relationship so I had to get the restraining orders for someone who would probably try to harm you. Since the legal procedure is already completed, I don't have to worry of taking you out. But yes, there will be guards around most of the time when we go to crowded places. As for now, you can let your worries subside since we are going to somewhere private and where you wouldn't be troubled. Just think about enjoying yourself and nothing else." He cleared.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing that I was safe being with him and we were going to enjoy ourselves. It had been quite a while that I have got to talk to him and also, something else was lingering in my mind. Those words that Zee had said – You haven't consummated your marriage.

Even though, our marriage was just because of a piece of paper, I felt disappointed about it. It felt like a harsh slap on my face when he said that. It wasn't that we were married like others but somewhere, it was legal that we were husbands.

"Baby, I have asked you to stop thinking." Ae said breaking the train of my thoughts. I turned to look at him and found him staring at me intensely. I smiled to him and snuggled closer to him while trying to let go off the thoughts that have been invading my mind.

I didn't even realize that I felt asleep until, I felt a light touched on my cheeks that woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Ae looking at me with a smile on his face. "Wake up.... We have reached...." he said while caressing my cheeks softly. I smiled to him and nodded in response and soon sat up stretching myself. Ae instructed the guards to move the luggage while I lazily left my seat.

I stepped out of the plane only to be greeted with the most beautiful site. The fresh and warm air blew past me making me close my eyes and breathe it really deep. I let out a sigh while I made my way towards Ae who was busy instructing the guards. As I was about to reach, he turned to me and extended his hand forward. I placed my hand in his while he started walking. "Ae, where are we?" I asked looking around the place. "Bali......" he replied and I just wanted to jump in happiness. I wanted to visit this place so much and was always dreaming about it. I can't wait to see where we were going to stay.

Soon, we were sitting in the car and heading to our destination, the place where we were going to stay. After spending around 15 minutes inside the car, the door was finally open revealing a large building.

I stepped out taking in the view, all awestruck due to the mesmerizing beauty. I almost forgot to move and Ae had to nudge me. Feeling like someone really silly, I scratched my head before following Ae inside the house. I should have known that he would have booked a luxurious house to stay.

The guards carried in all the luggage while I followed Ae inside the house. We explored the placed for a while before Ae opened the door of the bedroom and walked in. "Pete, this is your room." He informed. My room? And where is he going to sleep?

"I'll be in the other room if you need anything." He said and then walked out of the room. I flopped down on the bed a bit disappointed since I thought he was going to sleep with me. It's not that I can't ask him but I feel too shy and then, I am also worried about what he'll think of me.