The Nerd Owes Me Cupcakes One Shot Competition

☺️ Hey there my fellow cupcakes :) Who doesn't like a good One Shot Comp? I know I do and if you're interested then read on ......

RULES_

1.) The entry must be entered before June 12th. If you need extra time which you probably wouldn't since this is pretty far - but in case - you can message me through pm.

2.) I'd prefer if you don't change too much of the story plot or characters.

3.) You can tag your story with the words #NERDYVELVET and mention in your description that is in fact a one shot for this story.

4.) Announcing the winner June 15th :)

POSSIBLE IDEAS _

. You can re - write a scene (s) from the story in another point of view (POV)

. Write a scene as to when Cerise first met Kelly, Aven and or Carter (I won't be adding how anytime soon so you can be creative)

. You can do whatever comes to your beautiful mind.

PRIZES _

FIRST PLACE (A WEEK'S WORTH OF PRAISE FOR THE ONE SHOT, A FOLLOW, AND I'LL READ ONE OF YOUR BOOKS - IF U HAVE ANY - )

SECOND PLACE (THREE DAYS WORTH OF PRAISE FOR THE ONE SHOT AND I'LL READ ONE OF YOUR BOOKS)

THIRD PLACE ( A DAY WORTH OF PRAISE FOR THE ONE SHOT)

If you're having trouble with tagging or dedicating or any of that sort you can just post your story link IN the comment section below or message the link to me :)

Best of Luck and happy writing !