What To Do On A Rainy Day/When You're Bored

As I am currently writing this it is yet again a typical rainy day in London so I thought it would only suit to do a rainy day chapter. To be honest, you could even do these things when just you're bored no matter the weather.

On rainy days, I give myself a list of tasks that I must complete by the time the rain ends. To motivate yourself even more, you can promise yourself a treat of any kind.

· Watch movies, catch up with your favourite Tv shows/episodes or even re-runs of them.

· Catch up with your favourite YouTubers.

· Read. Get yourself lost in a book or finish off reading your current book.

· Write a book inspired by the rain (optional). Somehow. Orrrrr you could just write a poem?

· Brush up on your cooking skill or if you're like me and still can't even make a decent breakfast, actually learn how to cook.

· Sleep. Literally just sleep and before you know it, half the day will already be over.

· Have a super long and relaxing shower/bath and think about life whilst singing your heart out. Works for me.

· Have the longest conversations on the phone to your besties, or family.

· Catch up on social media.

· Create a Rainy Day playlist on Spotify.

· Read magazines and catch up with celebrity gossip and fashion.

· Look through photo albums or old videos.

· Workout. Relieves stress, gets you fit, you feel happier and time goes by seemingly quicker.

· Buy a plant, name it, look after it and see how long you can keep it alive.

· Study. *eye roll* Look, I don't enjoy studying either but it will benefit you greatly in the future and at the end of the day, you'll feel proud knowing that you have had a productive day.

· Watch/read the news. Find out and be more aware about what's going on around the world.

· Throw out any old or small shoes and clothes. Use that as an excuse to then go shopping and buy new stuff to "replace" them.

· Browse books on Wattpad and add more to your library.

· Complete any homework even of it's not due for a really long time. Just get it out of the way.

· Play little pranks on people. Or you could literally unscrew the shower head and with the help of food dye, turn them into a smurf. You're welcome.

VOTE

FOLLOW

REQUEST

SUGGEST

Btw I'm writing this whilst listening to Hoizer-Take Me To Church and Kygo's Firestone. Really empowering songs, might start a Youtube channel and end up on the Ellen Show. *sips tea quietly*