STOP SUICIDE✋

Today I am going to be discussing a more serious issue: suicide, suicidal thoughts, bullying, self-harm and all the rest of that dark side.

You are all beautiful and even if you are told otherwise, believe me, I KNOW and I NEVER LIE. Even though I haven't seen you or whatever, I know that everyone is beautiful and perfect in their own way.

It's like the quote, we are all "perfectly imperfect".

Why cut? Why attempt suicide? Why listen to them? They have already wasted their life by trying to bring you down, so why do the same? You are all worth MUCH more than you think and the fact that thousands or even millions of suicidal or bullied teens (sometimes pre-teens) still manage to stay on their feet and fight through the hard times, AMAZES ME.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" totally true.

Self harm, suicide and depression don't help at all... Some people may deny this but, there is that one person, that you probably don't even notice that has fallen for you. Hard. Them watching you do all this to yourself, suffering... It's like torture for them. They would speak up but your reaction terrifies them, what if you don't feel the same way? Even if you have not met that future special person, taking away your own life is ruining destiny... fate...

ASK FOR ADVICE... ASK FOR HELP

Girls, I have already mentioned this is in my Ask for Advice update and I'm going to say it again. If you ever need any help or advice, even if it is not related to this topic, come and message me directly on Wattpad and trust me, I can help. I really and truly can. I care about each and every one of you and that comes from the bottom of my heart.

Hope this really helped and remember, I am here whenever you need me.

Stay strong honey, the best is yet to come.