Growing Out Hair

If you have recently cut your hair and it turned out a little too short or you just want to grow it out longer, quicker and properly, follow these steps!

This is going to be similar to my Longer Hair update but whatever.

TIE UP YOUR HAIR- Tying up your hair in braids, a pony tail, pigtails or any other hairstyle that uses a hair tie/elastic band will pull on the scalp, kind of causing better oxygen flow from outside and stimulation of the hair follicles (which is good). Also be careful when you are taking your hair out of the style as you don't want to break any hairs. NEVER use rubber bands because they will hurt and definately damage your hair. Only use HAIR ties, HAIR scrunchies, HAIR bands/elastics and other HAIR products.

VITAMINS- Eat lots of vitamins or take vitamin tablets/sweet type vitamins (for your age, from your local pharmacy) to increase hair growth.

WATER- Water plays a big part in increasing hair growth. Have a set goal of 6-8 cups of water a day.

PROTEIN- Eat lots of protein to make your hair look and feel wonderful. You might even lose a little weight because protein satisfies your body more than fats or carbs.

STOP HEAT STYLES- If you use heat styling tools regularly, I advise you to give your hair a break whilst allowing it to grow.

FOOD- Sugar, alcohol and caffeine are the worst for your hair. They break down  collegen in your body and can also lead to acne, hair breakage, unhealthy body and also mood swings which cause stress.

WASHING ROUTINE- Wash your hair every other day if you normally bathe everyday but really i would say try wash it twice a week and although for about a month it may seem super greasy, after a while your HEALTHIER hair will be used to this new routine. Washing your hair every day strips it from its natural oils which then make your hair look less healthy. It MAKES it less healthy as well because your hair will be dry and damaged.

NO PRODUCTS- Do not use any hairsprays or any other products on your hair and instead let it look after itself and allow it to be "free" until it grows out to the way you want it to.

Those are my tips, what are yours? If you have any ideas then comment!

VOTE

FOLLOW

REQUEST

SUGGEST