Longer Hair

In this chapter, I will be giving you great tips on how to have longer hair.

tip 1: Sleep with braided hair at least 2/3 times a week.

tip 2: Using super hot water on your hair will only make it dry and brittle. Try using the coldest water you can handle on your hair.

tip 3: If you hate showering in cold water, try washing your hair in the sink/bath with cold water separately from your regular showers. When you shower, keep your hair wrapped up in a shower cap.

tip 4: Gently use a towel (preferably a cotton towel or t-shirt will do) to soak up the extra moisture however you should allow your hair to dry naturally to avoid any heat damage.

tip 5: Eat lots of eggs and protein, if you're a vegetarian I suggest you eat stuff like; spinach (and other leafy veggies), beans, nuts etc.

tip 6: DRINK LOTS OF WATER! If you're dehydrated, it will immediately show in your hair, making it dry, dull and more prone to damage.

tip 7: Trim your hair every 6 months. This cuts off all the split ends and dry hair, allowing new hair to grow even quicker.

tip 8: Do not brush/comb your hair whilst it is still wet. Your hair can easily break and and create unnecessary split ends.

tip 9: Get lots of sleep! Sleeping is the only time where your body is allowed to grow and repair itself. Make sure you allow yourself to get at least 8 hours of sleep or else your hair won't have enough time to grow and repair itself.

tip 10: Reduce stress. Stress is the main reason why many people lose hair nowadays. To relieve your stress, why not do something you really enjoy or maybe take a quick nap to refresh your mind.

That's all I could think of! If you have any other tips n tricks, COMMENT!