Life Hacks

Okay, these are a few of my personal life hacks mixed with a few popular, useful ones. Hope it helps!

Sent a text you didn't mean to? Immediately put your phone on airplane mode. The text will fail allowing you to delete it.

Low battery? Airplane mode.

To remove ink stains on surfaces, apply nail polish remover.

Dropped a gadget in water? Leave it in a bag of uncooked rice overnight. If it still does not work, I'm sorry. It died. Gone.

Almost finished your jar of nutella? End it with ice-cream.

Pimple annoying you? Dab Listerine on it; the alcohol will dry it up and cause it to fade in minutes.

Watching a scary movie can burn up to 180 calories!

The colder the room, the faster you sleep.

Open your bag of crisps/chips from the bottom as most of the flavour has sunk there.

In an  elevator hurry? Hold the close door button till the doors close and keep holding. Select your floor/level  and do not let go of the number until the elavator moves. This will allow you to go straight there without stopping for anyone else!

Can't tell whether someone is lying or not? If they are telling the truth, they will make eye contact and use hand gestures quite a lot. If not, they will probably noticeably avoid these. Also ask witnesses or even the same person a few days later to see if the stories still match.

Wanna wear a dress and keep it casual? I suggest wearing shoes like Converse or Vans or even adding a denim jacket to the look.

Well, those are just a few useful life hacks! I picked out the ones that seemed as of they could be needed in the future... I think?