Sticky Situations

We all have those times where we are in a situation and can't handle it. Still don't understand? Well keep reading!

Compliments-If you are complimented you obviously reply with "Thank you" however if you feel like the person is waiting for you to return the compliment, simply say something like: "You too" or nice hair or *anything of your choice* However, if you feel particularly awkward just say "thank you" and tell them that you have to go or you need to pee... I dunno! Think of an excuse!

Insults- You would probably be lying if you said you've never insulted (or "cussed" as we say nowadays) someone. I don't know about you, but in my school cuss fights (not physical) happen almost on a daily basis. Even though I am the QUEEN OF CUSSING in my family, there are always times when my mind goes blank. If that happens to you, the perfect way/s to reply are to say something like "I can't find an insult/cuss (optional) stupid enough for you" or you could just ignore them.

Anger Outbursts- If you know that you are the type of person who cannot contain their anger, here are a few tips to help you calm down and avoid Anger Outbursts that will most probably lead to trouble.

●Count to 10/100: depending on how angry you feel.

●Think about your best memories.

●Tap a gentle pattern or beat onto your lap.

●If you are going to say something negative, bite down on your tongue to prevent you from saying it.

●Think about someone or something close to your heart.

Saddness- If you feel sad, try doing the things that cheer you up the most. You could call a friend or maybe go round to their place and tell them what's making you feel down. Or talk to someone you can trust.

Mood Swings - This is most likely to happen during that "special" time of the month. (if you know what I mean) At times your sudden mood swings are ver obvious which may arouse people's suspicions i.e boys. WARNING WHAT I AM NOW ABOUT TO TELL YOU IS MILDLY EMBARRASSING!

I was in class and some boy sitting next to me annoyed me to the point I had to shout "SHUT UP!" in his face. He then decided to be "clever" and reply by saying " Are you on your period or something?!" All I did was give him the "WTF EW" look and say "I'm just in a bad mood, ok?" lol let's see him say that again.

Yaaaaas 3 updates in 1 day!

VOTE

FOLLOW

REQUEST

SUGGEST

byeeeee babes xxx